On which part of GT5 will you spent the most of time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 24 comments
  • 1,638 views

On Which part of GT5 will you spent the most of time?

  • GT-Life

    Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Arcade / Splitscreen

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Online

    Votes: 16 23.5%
  • GT-TV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photomode

    Votes: 4 5.9%

  • Total voters
    68
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
just some curi'osity! On which part of GT5 will you spent the most time?
 
A little confused as to what you mean by part. Are you referring to which mode (Arcade, career/online)? Which type of race or what?
 
I would say endurance races if they are in.
 
A little confused as to what you mean by part. Are you referring to which mode (Arcade, career/online)? Which type of race or what?

which mode.
 
At this very moment i'd say GT-TV. Just watched both parts of the goodwood festival and the monterey historic races earlier. Excellent!! 👍
 
A little confused as to what you mean by part. Are you referring to which mode (Arcade, career/online)? Which type of race or what?

I think the poll makes that quite obvious.
 
I spent a lot of time in the photomode of GT4 so I expect the same thing might happen with GT5. Its just too bad we wont be able to change wheels on the standard models. That kills me.
 
Online and tuning
 
I would of said hotlapping on the online time trial leaderboards. The problem is their isn't any!
 
I think the poll makes that quite obvious.

The poll wasn't up earlier.

In the beginning, I'd say GT Life, (enduros?:nervous:) then switch to online once that is mostly completed.
 
Probably GT-Life, but if online is easy to use and efficient, I'll can see myself spending some time there also.

Anyone know if you earn points/credits through online races?
 
Of course GT-Life(if it means career/license singleplayer) and course maker.
I don't really care about online,let's leave racing with friends for real life.
multiplayer/online fan nolifers attack!!!!!! :lol: just kidding;)
 
I will spend the most time in a wrx, a corvette a ford mustang and a Ford GT
 
online is for after I get 100%.
 
Well you cannot spend time on Photo mode effectively without getting nice cars in GT Life so it all links together to GT Life tbh...
If you want to do arcade with nice cars, then you need to unlock them in GT Life...
If you want to do Photo Mode with nice cars - you need to get them in GT Life...

So basically to enjoy the game you need to use everymode within the game... :dopey:
 
True, but in GT4 I ended up doing certain races in b-spec mode just to get the price car and sell it to buy more cars to take photos off :)
 
I'll be mostly on GT Life, online gaming doesn't interest me at all and to me GT mode is what GT is all about:)
 
Probably a toss up between GT Life and online. I have a lot of friends buying this game and I can't wait to show them all up on the track.
 
A-spec sucks so far up to the point where I am, can't do some race because I can't get any car that fit the regulation. Special Event and Online play probably gonna be a huge part of my future play, couple with a bit of Photomode (which btw is a part of GT-Life).
 
GT life, and then online once I've got a handful of cars and the servers are working well
 
Free run both arcade and gt life just driving the 02 ' 06 ' 08 Vipers .. dont really care about anything else gt5 has ... only those three cars ..

heck its the only reason why im gonna waste $60 on this incomplete Game

:nervous:
 
Back