Which Circuit Experiences did you enjoy the most?

• Thread starter moby323
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
I’ve heard many people’s opinions on the circuit experience they hated most, now I’m curious which circuit experience people enjoyed the most

Last edited:
Autopolis. Supremely biased because, it's my favourite real world circuit, in the game. Glad when I first saw the RC F GT3(I was following the RC F run by Tech-1 in GT3 Europe) as the car of choice in GT SPORT and returns in GT7. Made it that much better. :)

I really enjoyed the Tokyo ones because I rarely race on them so it made me learn them and also they were quite challenging for me, especially the one in the Z4.

Definitely the Ring, the most demanding experience, and the most satisfying when achieved.
Now, it wasn't the hardest for me by far, I golded the full lap first time.

Now, Laguna, Bathurst, and Goodwood, oh how much I hated them all !!

The Nordschleife is the only one I still haven't gotten around to golding, but it sounds like it isn't too painful.

I had largely given up on the dirt circuits but then gave them another shot after the 1.31 update and found dirt driving to finally be fun in GT7. I knocked out the shorter ones first and then took on Fisherman's Ranch and that may be my overall favorite CE. So much elevation change and just corner after corner linked together with just enough leeway to allow a few mistakes but still require a good lap.

Northern Isle was really good. I was able to drift the Corvette to an easy victory. License test S-7 will be challenging but fun. Overall Spa and S-10 are very well thought out. Grind Spa with either of those Porsches at stick settings to win. There are a LOT of places you can make up time. Tsukuba was OK. Got the Done in 60 seconds trophy too.
I don't really enjoy CE's much. None of them match the excitement of a win on SCUD Race nor a win on Spilshinanke (wipEout XL), the Nile Adventure (Hydro Thunder), or tje Boonta Eve Classic (Ep 1 Racer Arcade). They're just re hashed license tests.
We need different stuff like earn your team so many points total on a certain theme where, say, Nikki Lauda drives a Bravham BT46B, Valerie Gallo drives the original Red Bull fan car, and the player drives a Chaparral 2J against a field of GR 1 to GR 4 cars and your team needs to earn x number of points to win. Obviously Lauda and Gallo will be the only ones on your team capable of winning so you need to clear the pits for them and just place as high as you can.
We need strict tuning events, too, where we're given a driver's preferences and a number of options we can tune, then we ride along with any of our team's drivers and hope one wins.
Or how about Sky Jinks on SSRX, two rows of cones, red on the right, blue in the left, go left of blue, right of red, hitting those cones or going on the wrong side gets a penalty...but hitting an orange cone cancels a penalty.
How about snow events?
I know this may be a tall order to add to GT7, but maybe they'll make a layer game with it. That game might not even be a GT game or even a PD or a Sony exclusive. SCUD Race 2 anyone?

The Tokyo events were hard but rewarding. This is how I passed the last one.
IMG_4316.jpeg

I enjoyed the Gr.1 CEs as I’d not generally used them much before so was a good learning experience.

Latest Posts

Back