One lucky guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter den brakke
  • 18 comments
  • 992 views
Stupid Citroen AX, why must he miss!!!
 
Haha, that was quite awesome.
 
Oh wow. so close to disaster and yet funny. I mean he was close enough to put his hands on the hood and then he just saunters <-(is that a real word?) across the street.
 
Hows the guy in the red jacket, he just steps back then the car goes past and he continues on like nothing happened.
 
Must've been the mafia behind that, they always go for the knees... :lol:
 
That must have been an awkward fraction of a second where that old man and the driver met eye to eye.
 
Those Jedi mind powers... never know when you'll have to use them.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

:lol: :lol: I thought the guy was going to get hit the moment I saw that car get real close to him! But then started laughing SO HARD when he toddles himself off the course! :O
 
To be honnest, he really didn't look that old. His trousers held up pretty good, though.
 
That poor old bugger :lol:
I love how he pets the car on its way thru.

eliseracer
His trousers held up pretty good, though.

Suspenders do wonders.
 
lol, i think he was trying to push the car away. If u look at it closely thats what it looks like. He braces and stiffens his body like he's getting ready to push the car. I think that might be superman's dad. He survived the planet's explosion and now he spends his leisure time spectating rallies....
 
Gabkicks
lol, i think he was trying to push the car away. If u look at it closely thats what it looks like. He braces and stiffens his body like he's getting ready to push the car. I think that might be superman's dad. He survived the planet's explosion and now he spends his leisure time spectating rallies....
:lol:
 
eliseracer
To be honnest, he really didn't look that old.

I agree, hes not that old its just the way he toddles across the road :lol:
 
Dont forget the hat.
 
Gabkicks
lol, i think he was trying to push the car away. If u look at it closely thats what it looks like. He braces and stiffens his body like he's getting ready to push the car. I think that might be superman's dad. He survived the planet's explosion and now he spends his leisure time spectating rallies....

Jedi.
 
Back