One make race: Z06 on Daytona XX:10 & XX:40

I raced against someone from the UK yesterday. Unfortunately I spun out like 6,000 times and shut down the game before finishing 10 laps.

I can't play this game with the controller and Pro physics and everything else off. It's just impossible. My Obutto needs to get here asap.

I raced against someone from the UK yesterday. Unfortunately I spun out like 6,000 times and shut down the game before finishing 10 laps.

I can't play this game with the controller and Pro physics and everything else off. It's just impossible. My Obutto needs to get here asap.

You're right, I dont know how the guys with a controller can drive with this combo.

I had a great race with Roy_muc (DE). Great driver. Yeah, he waited a little bit for me. I spun 2 times. But in 8 clean laps we were together. :)

Had some nice races here tonight,good to see almost all drivers showing great respect...👍👍

Thanks to Decho_ last race whas great :)

Back for more tomorrow i hope!!

spy.

Its a shame that the track is empty most of the time, vette is not to powerfull, it can be driven and whit a lot of respect to other drivers you can even race..

Its a shame that the track is empty most of the time, vette is not to powerfull, it can be driven and whit a lot of respect to other drivers you can even race..

Yeap, it's a shame. By experience I will say that even when there is at least 4 to 6 opponents, 2 or 3 of them will abandon in the next laps following the start. I can understand this car is very uneasy to keep on the track but people could at least try to practice a little before giving up. I remember I was so bad at the beginning, losing control all the time. It is so rewarding now to be able to do several laps in a row without missing a turn or a braking...

I hope to see one day more than 10 opponents on this event. It will be great.

Maybe we could plan at least one or two races per weeks after knowing when the people will be able to race (time) ?

But it has to be advertised. Everytime I want to race this event, I'm going on the chat and writing to friends on PSN. It brings me 1 or 2 guys normally.

I know there's a lot of racers that are only interested by S or R tires. But these tires are too arcady, lot more easier I think. So no fun because of no challenge.

I'm going to give this event a go this evening. Would be nice to see other GTP members ;-)

Had a great race with decho, pergola, and jimantonic...
lot of spins, but fun.

Sorry about ALL of the spins!! Thanks for waiting for me though. Really good fun, should be good practice if there are any ice races in the full game!

Will definately get on there again, thanks Nurburgring.

Sorry about ALL of the spins!! Thanks for waiting for me though. Really good fun, should be good practice if there are any ice races in the full game!

Will definately get on there again, thanks Nurburgring.

Dont worry, only decho had clean lines... I was as good as you and pergola. This event is very challenging, but it is what keeps me alive and full of adrenaline...

I will advertise again in this thread to let you know when will be the next time I go online (but not before monday morning).

I wont be able to race this week end. Back on monday morning.

I hope you'll have a lot of fun !
Thanks, but I'm usually not good with N3 tires and I don't like the track, but like that you can't tune.

I've been running time trial and have a hard time completing 2 or 3 laps without spinning out. Haven't even entered a race yet because i am not trying to be THAT guy haha.

Wish they had more Expert races which did not allow tuning. I love the even cars. It comes down to the driver and not the car.

I've been running time trial and have a hard time completing 2 or 3 laps without spinning out. Haven't even entered a race yet because i am not trying to be THAT guy haha.

Don't worry, there is plenty of guys who are spinning on this event. Everybody is waiting for the others to keep the race alive... :)

It is very fun and challenging to always try to not go over the limits. You'll always be one of THAT guys... and this is so rewarding when you suceed to do one lap with a decent time without spinning.

.Wish they had more Expert races which did not allow tuning. I love the even cars. It comes down to the driver and not the car.

You are so right. I hope very hard to see lots of event like this one in GT5.
It can be normal cars (or race cars) with S tires tires, I will like it too. But per example Cobras with N1 tires will be very fun too... :) That's wher you really see the expert racers.

Actually, that kind of events (not allowed tuning) is a must because like you said, it is really the driver who make the difference. I dont like the fact that a driver can beat better one because he is a better tuner.
And like me, if you dont have time to tune and test your car for hours, you will always be in the back of the grid of the PP races.

Back