Online argggh!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Russianmule
  • 8 comments
  • 944 views

Russianmule

(Banned)
Messages
108
Messages
Russianmule
This online sucks. Can somebody at PD atleast admit it's a mess, and you know such a problem exsist? I can't take it. It hit the iceburg!
 
Wrong forum.

Moving.
 
More often than not the servers are full of crashers and cheats who my mother could beat in an actual fair race. Most people still haven't realised what racing is about. I don't care if I win or lose as long as I have a good battle with someone. Many think differently as I often get crashed out of first place and the crasher proudly declares "Gewonnen!"
 
I have yet to see someone try and ruin a race in rooms with good restrictions set, particularly HP and skid recovery. Shop around for a no-aid, <404hp room and enjoy racing again!
 
recently i got kicked from a lobby because i asked for a higher penalty on trial montain , all of them took the shortcut ...

and if i open a lobby with no aids high penalty no one joins
 
Check out the club. It will solve the crashers problem.
Click the sig.
 
Best thing to do is stay away from public rooms and race in a series or two on these forums.
 
This online sucks. Can somebody at PD atleast admit it's a mess, and you know such a problem exsist? I can't take it. It hit the iceburg!

Maybe you should just quit doing it then :rolleyes:
 
Back