Online Car Dealership. . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter GR1P_0082R
  • 43 comments
  • 8,215 views
Messages
327
Messages
GR1P_0082R
So, anyone know if this refreshes with new cars/trucks? If so then when? Maybe it's once a day, when your clock hits midnight? Maybe once a week? Anyone know yet?
 
I really don't think we'll know until it happens.

I hope it refreshes every few days. That way if I see an expensive car in there I really want, I can have some time to save up for it.
 
So, anyone know if this refreshes with new cars/trucks? If so then when? Maybe it's once a day, when your clock hits midnight? Maybe once a week? Anyone know yet?

I don't think anyone knows yet. Is there any reason why there are like 6 skylines in the online dealership? It would be nice if there was a Toyota 7 or something like that there.
 
I don't think anyone knows yet. Is there any reason why there are like 6 skylines in the online dealership? It would be nice if there was a Toyota 7 or something like that there.

A seasonal event that requires a skyline of certain specs is needed for a race.
 
It lists new/more cars after each race you do. Do short quick ones in A Spec and return to see " new listing ". It's all random though. So a search of a truck could take some time. I found mine ( Ford Lightining ) like a day later when looking. But do like 3, 4 races in a row then return to look.
 
I would like to know this as well. Especially since I don't have near the amount of money for a FGT yet.
 
It lists new/more cars after each race you do. Do short quick ones in A Spec and return to see " new listing ". It's all random though. So a search of a truck could take some time. I found mine ( Ford Lightining ) like a day later when looking. But do like 3, 4 races in a row then return to look.

I believe you're thinking of the Used Car Dealership. With the update released today (1.05) there's a new Online Car Dealership. Currently is an X-Runner, a bunch of Skylines, a Veyron, a Formula GT... It doesn't update after each race.
 
I believe you're thinking of the Used Car Dealership. With the update released today (1.05) there's a new Online Car Dealership. Currently is an X-Runner, a bunch of Skylines, a Veyron, a Formula GT... It doesn't update after each race.

Oh, my bad :guilty: Yeah, I've been stuck in 24hr Le Mans races since last Friday. So I have yet to even see the new update yet. So the new update has dealerships now switching cars out?
 
It lists new/more cars after each race you do. Do short quick ones in A Spec and return to see " new listing ". It's all random though. So a search of a truck could take some time. I found mine ( Ford Lightining ) like a day later when looking. But do like 3, 4 races in a row then return to look.
It doesn't change. Seems we may have to wait for PD to release something to change it or if it changes after a certain amount of time (day, hours, etc.)?
 
I'm guessing it refreshes once a day. 1 hour til midnight for me, I'll know then for sure.
 
I'm guessing it refreshes once a day. 1 hour til midnight for me, I'll know then for sure.

Just passed midinght, mine has the same cars
 
When you buy cars at the online dealership, the Cr. goes to Kaz's GT5 account.
 
You know how many people probably bought FGT from the Online Dealer today? Just imagine it, and times it by 5,000,000. Dayamn!

Maybe thats how they Raise the CR for the Seasonal Events to give out as prize Money :lol:
 
Yeah, so my PS3 just hit midnight. No refresh for the online dealership. :(
 
I've had an FGT sitting in my Online Dealership for hours and hours and hours. Wish I was level 24. lol
 
So, anyone know if this refreshes with new cars/trucks? If so then when? Maybe it's once a day, when your clock hits midnight? Maybe once a week? Anyone know yet?
First, ask yourself: How would we know?
 
Castrol Looking FGT "Green/White/Black" It will be mine tonight......need 2mil....should be no problem in 2-3 hrs depending how much time I actually get. But I aint going to bed till that beast is mine!
 
I have a All-White FGT in my online dealership but I want a Blue or Black/Grey one :indiff:

Anyone want to trade? :sly:
 
This is ridiculous. All cars should just be available for purchase in the car dealership. Do we really need a dealership, an online dealership, and a used car dealership? Oh wait, yes we do. Because 80% of the cars in the game are substandard and can't be included in the dealership because they are not good enough quality...
 
I have a All-White FGT in my online dealership but I want a Blue or Black/Grey one :indiff:

Anyone want to trade? :sly:



I finally made a trade for the yellow one. I previously had the orange and the purple ones. The white one might be the next one I get. I like the white, yellow, orange, and red ones. Collector's items these. :dopey:
 
Got my Castrol Formula GT!!!!

Its is FAST! It looks good, be much better with an interior view and premium, so I can do a photo shoot. I got two Castrol cars and both are Stantard cars.
 
Back