Online Collector's Dealership Updated

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 39 comments
  • 4,437 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
Just to let everyone know, the OCD has been updated.
 
Yes it has, although everyone will know by now, as there has already been a few threads on this.
 
I could only find threads about old updates.
 
i see now the formula GT RED
 
Mine was Green/Yellow last time. Now it's Blue/White.
 
I got Green/Yellow last time too.
Getting a Green/Yellow one from a trade at least.
 
I have the Green/White/Red FGT, just the colour scheme I wanted :)
 
The Orange FGT is the ugliest one in my opinion.
I think it's based on the Spyker F1 car.
 
I picked up the BMW GT and tuned it to almost 700bhp. It is a sweet ride and I have only seen it once in the UCD.
 
I got a red FGT :) I had basically 5 mill saved up towards the Ferrari F1 Premium, but now I have to get this red FGT lol I wanted the red one before but ended up with a white/blue. I love that we get different coloured F1 cars and they seem so special and rare :)
 
I picked up the BMW GT and tuned it to almost 700bhp. It is a sweet ride and I have only seen it once in the UCD.

you don't need to tune that car at all. it's so good out of the box even Bob can dominate the DTM with it. hell, it turned my Bob into Ayrton Freaking Senna!! he was running people off the road and over taking on the outside of the rumble strips. i've never been more proud of him. even with the additional 150kg or so, he still pulls away from the clk
 
Ah the 2J is available. Holy cow. Over 14 million. Nah, not worth it :P
 
The FGT was black last time, but wouldn't let me buy it cause i wasn't level 24, now its some ugly green/white/brown thing, :ouch:
 
The FGT was black last time, but wouldn't let me buy it cause i wasn't level 24, now its some ugly green/white/brown thing, :ouch:

Wait two weeks, you'll get a different color.
 
The FGT was black last time, but wouldn't let me buy it cause i wasn't level 24, now its some ugly green/white/brown thing, :ouch:

BLACK???
That is VERY VERY rare.
Pics?
Green/white/brown? Pics for that too?
Only seen Green/white/red.
 
you don't need to tune that car at all. it's so good out of the box even Bob can dominate the DTM with it. hell, it turned my Bob into Ayrton Freaking Senna!! he was running people off the road and over taking on the outside of the rumble strips. i've never been more proud of him. even with the additional 150kg or so, he still pulls away from the clk

Where I live that's the most perfect description of a BMW driver ever, and that's on public roads..!!!

Everyone hates them...
 
NOTHING is 'special and rare'... :crazy:

Since the save game exploit, you see one, next week there are a thousand floating around out there.

I just don't get it. If money IRL could be duplicated as easily (and without going to jail!), it would have no value whatsoever. Why anyone continues to believe that any car has any value at all any more is beyond me! The FGT, the XJ13, they have EXACTLY the same value as a Vitz!

NONE.:banghead::irked:
 
NOTHING is 'special and rare'... :crazy:

Since the save game exploit, you see one, next week there are a thousand floating around out there.

I just don't get it. If money IRL could be duplicated as easily (and without going to jail!), it would have no value whatsoever. Why anyone continues to believe that any car has any value at all any more is beyond me! The FGT, the XJ13, they have EXACTLY the same value as a Vitz!

NONE.:banghead::irked:

It's rare to find.
Not many people, if any, have a black FGT.
 
Where I live that's the most perfect description of a BMW driver ever, and that's on public roads..!!!

Everyone hates them...

then how come the 3 series was the highest selling car in the UK (the last time i checked)?
 
then how come the 3 series was the highest selling car in the UK (the last time i checked)?

I think he means the drivers of them, not the cars 👍
 
BLACK???
That is VERY VERY rare.
Pics?
Green/white/brown? Pics for that too?
Only seen Green/white/red.

No, I don't have pics, cause i wanted to buy it. It could be red, just depends on TV color etc

NOTHING is 'special and rare'... :crazy:

Since the save game exploit, you see one, next week there are a thousand floating around out there.

I just don't get it. If money IRL could be duplicated as easily (and without going to jail!), it would have no value whatsoever. Why anyone continues to believe that any car has any value at all any more is beyond me! The FGT, the XJ13, they have EXACTLY the same value as a Vitz!

NONE.:banghead::irked:

Stealth cars still have value 👍
 
No, I don't have pics, cause i wanted to buy it. It could be red, just depends on TV color etc

I believe it was the Green/White/Red, the one that looked like the Honda Earth donkey...
Never seen a black one, are you 100% CERTAIN that it was black?
 
NOTHING is 'special and rare'... :crazy:

Since the save game exploit, you see one, next week there are a thousand floating around out there.

I just don't get it. If money IRL could be duplicated as easily (and without going to jail!), it would have no value whatsoever. Why anyone continues to believe that any car has any value at all any more is beyond me! The FGT, the XJ13, they have EXACTLY the same value as a Vitz!

NONE.:banghead::irked:
All cars still have value to those who do no trade with cheaters
 
:(

I wanted the Gillet Vertigo but I didn't have the required level yet.
 
my FGT is now silver with black stripes :)
 
have got my eye on the BMW, just got to get enough credits so the latest seasonal events will do...
 
Back