dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 6, 2011 #31 Tharain my FGT is now silver with black stripes Click to expand... Just got that today, looks like an old McLaren
Tharain my FGT is now silver with black stripes Click to expand... Just got that today, looks like an old McLaren
R RMT. Messages 51 Messages RMT Jan 6, 2011 #32 DrSibo have got my eye on the BMW, just got to get enough credits so the latest seasonal events will do... Click to expand... It is a nice ride for sure. It comes down to styling with the GT's because they all drive great. I want the Renesis Mazda and LM Mazda race car too.
DrSibo have got my eye on the BMW, just got to get enough credits so the latest seasonal events will do... Click to expand... It is a nice ride for sure. It comes down to styling with the GT's because they all drive great. I want the Renesis Mazda and LM Mazda race car too.
M McDuff32 Messages 2 Messages McDuff-- Jan 6, 2011 #33 RMT. It is a nice ride for sure. It comes down to styling with the GT's because they all drive great. I want the Renesis Mazda and LM Mazda race car too. Click to expand... Ello ^^!
RMT. It is a nice ride for sure. It comes down to styling with the GT's because they all drive great. I want the Renesis Mazda and LM Mazda race car too. Click to expand... Ello ^^!
venth85 Messages 67 Messages venth85 Jan 7, 2011 #34 got silver/black FGT here, looks pretty nice and suits my driver's avatar Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
samblackoncrack Messages 46 Messages samuelplane Jan 7, 2011 #36 Does everyone get the same cars in the online dealership or does it vary from person to person? If they are the same could someone please write them up on this thread. Cant wait 6 hours until work finishes. Thanks in advance Sam Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
Does everyone get the same cars in the online dealership or does it vary from person to person? If they are the same could someone please write them up on this thread. Cant wait 6 hours until work finishes. Thanks in advance Sam
Cammo1707 Messages 179 Messages Cammo1707 Jan 7, 2011 #37 I'd love to buy the 2J racer...but frankly, I don't think I will be able to afford it before the list of cars change. I keep buying used cars from the dealership and losing the money I make lol
I'd love to buy the 2J racer...but frankly, I don't think I will be able to afford it before the list of cars change. I keep buying used cars from the dealership and losing the money I make lol
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 7, 2011 #38 I believe everyone gets the same cars, just different colours.
venth85 Messages 67 Messages venth85 Jan 7, 2011 #39 I just noticed this, after I saw the pic that I posted, the FGT has seatbelt, but my driver didn't wear it...
I just noticed this, after I saw the pic that I posted, the FGT has seatbelt, but my driver didn't wear it...