ONLINE CUSTOM RACE?

• Thread starter gibo155
  • 9 comments
England
Hull
gibo122
Hi All,

sorry if this has been posted, In forza 4 you could set up an online custom race, choose AI cars, tracks etc? can this still be done in Forza 5?

There is free play but you can't choose the AI cars unless I'm completely blind and didn't see the option. I wish it had the FM4 options.

Actually no, you can't chose your opponents car. I want to have a GT2 race but no, I have Venoms and atoms in this race. Some of the crap they didn't carry over is mind boggling

Last edited:
Actually no, you can't chose your opponents car. I want to have a GT2 race but no, I have Venoms and atoms in this race. Some of the crap they didn't carry over is mind boggling

Im confused, I can set up a GT2 race no problem...

Last edited:
Im confused, I can set up a GT2 race no problem...

pdkr.jpg

are you changing the rival cars? if so how, i get a mix of cars every time and haven't seen where to change the opponents cars.

Online Custom Race - Then you setup 15 AI cars...Then go though the options on how you want the lobby setup.

Thank God this feature has returned, this was all i did in forza 4 gave me hours upon hours of fun.

glad its back in Forza 5, its a positive buy for me now. Will trade GT6 in and get this now.

thanks 👍

To put a close on this, you CANNOT choose your AI opponent’s cars freely like you could in previous FORZA titles in the online lobby.

You only have options to set specific rules, such as drive train, year, etc. but you cannot click on the AI and choose car, this option has been taken away, which is a shame.

You can if you have the time to set up all the options to get the cars you want, but its just pot luck what the AI will pick and its extremely time consuming.

Back