Online Dealership Poll - Please Everyone Read and Vote

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 94 comments

What is the color of the TVR Tamora in your Online Dealership (OCD)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will post my color later, You can even have it for free, if I have time and don't forgetit, I have to check, but why did you make a poll for it?
Just curious on the colors?

I will post my color later, You can even have it for free, if I have time and don't forgetit, I have to check, but why did you make a poll for it?

Anxious to hear what you have 👍
The poll is because within a few days all colors of the Tuscans had been found but there were 13 colors of the Tamora that it seemed nobody had. This poll is to hopefully determine if the standard Tamora is available in every color that it's premium sibling is.

Your not going to forget am going to keep reminding you every minute I can.:lol:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

I will check mine this evening and report back my findings.

In answer to the account question somebody asked earlier you can only link your account to 2 consoles it used to be 5, sorry if this has already been answered by sombody else

Well, one of my accounts is working on 4 systems. You are talking about the numbers of consoles that can redownload DLC of same account.

Tuscan: flipflop yellow
Tamora: Sunset pearlecent

Send me a FR (my PSN: goukipau) if you need it. Ill send it when I have time. ChrisTara can send me a FR too with the account he needs it on ofcourse ;)
Let me know in FR message which one(s) you need. I can send right away, since Im not trading anymore.

Send me a FR (my PSN: goukipau) if you need it. Ill send it when I have time. ChrisTara can send me a FR too with the account he needs it on ofcourse ;)
Let me know in FR message which one(s) you need. I can send right away, since Im not trading anymore.

Thank you goukipau but I have these colors already. I appreciate your time mate 👍

Hello all,

I voted but did not post. My TVRs are all making there way around gtplanet already. I got these.👍

Tamora '02/Crystel topaz pearescent
Tuscan Speed6 '00/ Titanium Metallic

Mr Ch1potle has them now.:)👍 Anyone who would like them, please let me know. Thanks playnthru

Hello all,

I voted but did not post. My TVRs are all making there way around gtplanet already. I got these.👍

Tamora '02/Crystel topaz pearescent
Tuscan Speed6 '00/ Titanium Metallic

Mr Ch1potle has them now.:)👍 Anyone who would like them, please let me know. Thanks playnthru

Tried to answer your pm mate but your memo box is full..

Thanks mate I have those two already in.:bowdown:
Thanks as always for the kind offer.:) Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Tried to answer your pm mate but your memo box is full..

Yes I noticed it was.:lol: Fixed :sly:

Looking around the planet.:sly: I think you found the right answer.:)👍
Mine answer of 2 was off a bit.:ouch: When I searched I did not really find a good answer? Mostly about triple screen set ups using 3, PS3s.

Sorry I was not much help.

P.S Thank you very much for your remote races. :bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

Monatsende
Well, one of my accounts is working on 4 systems. You are talking about the numbers of consoles that can redownload DLC of same account.

Indeed I was seems I got it wrong thankyou for correcting me :-)

Yes I noticed it was.:lol: Fixed :sly:

Looking around the planet.:sly: I think you found the right answer.:)👍
Mine answer of 2 was off a bit.:ouch: When I searched I did not really find a good answer? Mostly about triple screen set ups using 3, PS3s.

Sorry I was not much help.

P.S Thank you very much for your remote races. :bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

Yep,yep,grinders still going.:)

Anyone noticed yet that we have some cars which are showing up in the poll but nothing has hit the Marketplace yet.?
Strange that these missing cars have not sufaced especially when they are some serious collectors offering 2 cars for there one.:sly:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Agreed.jpg

(If anybody knows this guy... You`re too old to play video games... :lol:)

(If anybody knows this guy... You`re too old to play video games... :lol:)

Yes I know its like the two for one offer.
If they seriously want to keep that TVR then just help themselves to help others.
Take up the offers and get your TVR back plus another car. :D
Now thats a win win situation.
Collector gets his colour what he,s searching for and the trader gets to get his TVR back plus another car WOW thats a great deal.:sly:
But would be nice to see if the other colours surface. I do like the look of the Chameleon Blue in the premium version. (But need a standard as well.:lol:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Sunset pearl, Starmist blue, Alpine green met.
I've looked around a few and its not looking good for the remaining colors :\
Must be the reason OP started the thread after all.

Sunset pearl, Starmist blue, Alpine green met.
I've looked around a few and its not looking good for the remaining colors :\
Must be the reason OP started the thread after all.

Yes I know mate, I have been thru my friends list on a couple of accounts and all those that are not on GTPlanet I have asked and its a no no on any new colours.:(
Almost two full friends list and just nothing.:ouch:
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Yes I know mate, I have been thru my friends list on a couple of accounts and all those that are not on GTPlanet I have asked and its a no no on any new colours.:(
Almost two full friends list and just nothing.:ouch:
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

I'm doubting there are more than 8 colors out there, at least as of yet. I have requests for them across 3 different forums and been through 4 accounts of PSN friends and the only ones that ever get mentioned are the colors we already have sourced. Without trying to offend anyone I doubt the validity of a few that aren't willing to trade, even when they are getting their car right back in return. I think we have found the colors that are actually out there.

Latest Posts

Back