Online Dealership Poll - Please Everyone Read and Vote

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 94 comments

What is the color of the TVR Tamora in your Online Dealership (OCD)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm doubting there are more than 8 colors out there, at least as of yet. I have requests for them across 3 different forums and been through 4 accounts of PSN friends and the only ones that ever get mentioned are the colors we already have sourced. Without trying to offend anyone I doubt the validity of a few that aren't willing to trade, even when they are getting their car right back in return. I think we have found the colors that are actually out there.

Yeah Sir thats exactly my thinking. Maybe a OCD update might produce the next batch of colours.:lol:
But it is strange how the other colours have not come to light yet.:(
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Yes,I just hope I can use my main on it mate..:nervous:

Yes I shouldn,t see a problem with it and if you need any help just let me know but am sure you,ll be fine.
Just need to create the user,s on there with your login IDs and password.:D
Then get them saves moved over.
Big happy trading. Chat soon bye for now.:)

lol I'm too old, and he has something to do with sex I figure hahahaha

At least you`re right at one point... ... the second one. :lol: Don`t wanna see your VHS collection. Hahaha...

Regarding Tamora colours. I hope we have them all and it is not an existing unicorn out there. :nervous:

EDIT: Robbo King aka King Robbo has them two systems now. Double PS3 systems - half free time. :lol:

Last edited:
Starmist blue and Rosso Pearlescent..for the other Tamora and Tuscan Speed 6...now to get my game save back...

Just a heads up for all you collectors out there. I had someone send me a 0/0/0 Tamora in Chameleon Orange claiming it to be from the OCD, thus being one of the standards you all seek, After investigating the car as I had my suspicions on its authinticity, it turned out to be fake. They had bought said car from the OCD, painted it, then used a restore ticket to get it back to 0/0/0. I know this because the specs of the car were changed which is a tell tale sign of using that ticket glitch. I know this works as I just experimented with it. So, beware of anyone having this car in one of these "rare" colors.

Same on mine too, except it is just two accounts on one PS3. I voted for the TM on the poll.

Added another Starmist Blue vote ;)

Thanks for voting 👍

Just a heads up for all you collectors out there. I had someone send me a 0/0/0 Tamora in Chameleon Orange claiming it to be from the OCD, thus being one of the standards you all seek, After investigating the car as I had my suspicions on its authinticity, it turned out to be fake. They had bought said car from the OCD, painted it, then used a restore ticket to get it back to 0/0/0. I know this because the specs of the car were changed which is a tell tale sign of using that ticket glitch. I know this works as I just experimented with it. So, beware of anyone having this car in one of these "rare" colors.

Thank you CargoRat for the heads up. I will keep a keen eye out for restored resprays. Shady.

If someone just used a Restore ticket on a used car, is there any way you could tell if its a proper 0/0/0 or a used one.

I don't really mind as long as its 0/0/0 and its in original paint

If someone just used a Restore ticket on a used car, is there any way you could tell if its a proper 0/0/0 or a used one.

I don't really mind as long as its 0/0/0 and its in original paint

The HP is different between a restored car and a true 0/0/0 from a ticket.

Yeah,it'd be 1/0/0.

There's a way arounfd that though so it can be made 0/0/0.

Anyway if car is restored 0\0\0 and resprayed it gives always original paint chip 👍

Yes it does 👍

Yeah,it'd be 1/0/0.

No, wrong. It can be turned to 0/0/0, as I've done this myself as an experiment. The only way you will know, as I just stated in my post above, is the specs of the car will be changed. (PP, HP, torque, etc.)

And yes, the paint chip. Just trying to help you guys out to avoid getting scammed.

Anyway if car is restored 0\0\0 and resprayed it gives always original paint chip 👍

Woah I didn't know it would restore original paint chip, you are really wowie thanks so much!

That really surprised me :D

0/0/0 cars pp, bhp and PP they change all the time!

I win one car from a offline race then I win same car later or buy from OCD and the PP and BHP is different, so there is no definite way of knowing if someone has got the car from UCD but I don't really car as long as it looks mint and original paintie with no changes.

Note for newbies who reply: It is possible to apply some parts like a tire or a turbo or weight reduction etc and the car can still be 0/0/0

My guess is that PD or Kaz are getting them from UCD and one of them isn't :lol:

Last edited:
Woah I didn't know it would restore original paint chip, you are really wowie thanks so much!

That really surprised me :D

No no it doesn't restore your paint job, I ment it gives original chip if you send car to someone 👍

Thank's Goukipau,I have had 3 pm's since telling me how to do it.:) :embarrassed: that's something else aswell.:)

Back