Online Drag Racing Leaderboards

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 2,020 comments
what you beat my time? With the Mito and the 15th anny cars? :mad: tomorrow I'll revisit those...

Do you win money the second time around?

umm lets see Yes aaand Yess and Nooo nooo nooo nooo :D :lol: :lol:

I won't let you beat my time. Just no. no no no no no. no no no no no.

Last edited:
room up 👍

Updates:
kingking beat chris12008's Nova, kingking now has top spot.
chris12008 defeated kingking's El Camino defending his top spot.
michrulejj beat katietheman's KTM X-Bow Race, michrulejj now has top spot.
I beat michrulejj's ZR1, giving me the top spot.
chris12008 beat andrew91133's Mustang Boss 203 giving chris12008 the top spot.
Kozzie94 beat michrulejj's CTS-V giving Kozzie94 the top spot.
Yobanky beat will bill in the Supra, Yobanky gets the top spot.

Lol, this is too funny.
Coco's nova is slow as.... He don't even like GM's

Ok, then why don't you race him? Is there really a point to post stuff that has no meaning besides putting someone down? Just another pointles post smh

Lol, your post was even less meaningful.

And I've already raced both Chris and Coco in both Aus and USA lobbies.
Sure it may have seemed like I was putting him down, but there is an underlying story here.

Fact is, people here need to understand the difference between legit tree and a damn good guess.

Throw internet connection and echeaters into the mix and this whole thing is doomed to fail.
Sorry to spoil all the fun and for bursting your bubble.

That is all.

Last edited:
I personally would like to see a NOS leaderboard as well. It would be just as fun in my opinion, considering NOS is used in real life drag racing.

Lol, your post was even less meaningful.

And I've already raced both Chris and Coco in both Aus and USA lobbies.
Sure it may have seemed like I was putting him down, but there is an underlying story here.

Fact is, people here need to understand the difference between legit tree and a damn good guess.

Throw internet connection and echeaters into the mix and this whole thing is doomed to fail.
Sorry to spoil all the fun and for bursting your bubble.

That is all.
calm down ladies no need to fight over me and my bby coco :cheers:

calm down ladies no need to fight over me and my bby coco :cheers:

Lol, all good mate. I'm cool as a cucumber.

But I'm not going to take a backwards step in regards to my supposed minor indiscretion, especially when a heck of a lot of my accusers posts are completely unnecessary.
If the mods deemed my comment unworthy, I'm sure they'd have let me know.

Now, I've heard straight from the horses mouth that your last run was nothing more than a big fat guess.

Is that cheating? Well that's a matter of opinion........
Just like every other sport/game/competition, officials are put in place to police such things and if they go unnoticed then the offender reaps the rewards.

I realize IWin is trying to give everyone something to work with and I commend him for it, but it simply will not work fairly.
This is extremely biased to those that tree exceedingly well. I guess it could be said that its an online board so that is how it should be, but for those that don't tree well but want to get their name on the board.... Well, a wee jump or a quick tap or two is in order.
If you think this isn't going to happen, your kidding yourselves.

See you all on the track for some good ol' friendly runs, not this farcical mess.

Last edited:
"Now, I've heard straight from the horses mouth that your last run was nothing more than a big fat guess."
Hahaha,most of em call it their "reaction"time. I call it "Ghost Anticipation"
Just think,if we all left the line at the same time,youd be gettin beat down by a ole man,me,consistently!

Lol, all good mate. I'm cool as a cucumber.

But I'm not going to take a backwards step in regards to my supposed minor indiscretion, especially when a heck of a lot of my accusers posts are completely unnecessary.
If the mods deemed my comment unworthy, I'm sure they'd have let me know.

Now, I've heard straight from the horses mouth that your last run was nothing more than a big fat guess.

Is that cheating? Well that's a matter of opinion........
Just like every other sport/game/competition, officials are put in place to police such things and if they go unnoticed then the offender reaps the rewards.

I realize IWin is trying to give everyone something to work with and I commend him for it, but it simply will not work fairly.
This is extremely biased to those that tree exceedingly well. I guess it could be said that its an online board so that is how it should be, but for those that don't tree well but want to get their name on the board.... Well, a wee jump or a quick tap or two is in order.
If you think this isn't going to happen, your kidding yourselves.

See you all on the track for some good ol' friendly runs, not this farcical mess.

you talking about MY last run?

Latest Posts

Back