Online Drag Racing Leaderboards

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 2,020 comments
its not my that my tree is bad its gotten better then what it was before I met pros like greddysigma myshot and rampagemoney star drift nickrows ronbow all them guys have been a great help to mee and I wanna say thanks for being a great help ever since ive been running with them my tree is getting better my tuning skills are getting sharper I jusr wanna say thanks to all them guys for being a great helpe

its not my that my tree is bad its gotten better then what it was before I met pros like greddysigma myshot and rampagemoney star drift nickrows ronbow all them guys have been a great help to mee and I wanna say thanks for being a great help ever since ive been running with them my tree is getting better my tuning skills are getting sharper I jusr wanna say thanks to all them guys for being a great helpe
Grammar comes along way my friend and a period between sentences would also be nice.

So....Finally back Home.Since September I had left for work and come back to some Big surprises man.The day i came back to GT6 I Got a headache from reading posts on this thread,But we all grown up and in that case i don't need to say anything about what i read.So for those who don't know i do however have 2 brothers who play on my account (Fooling around), one just recently made his own account Tahr-.And just to say with all the stuff that happened , I really am just surprised of how people reacted,hell i was barely known throughout GTP and The community when i was playing on my free time.however it seems now that 95% of the lobbies i joined today are saying ''hey is that the kozzie everyone has been talking about'' and after a while i had no idea what they were referring too when saying that.But then luckily i found out through my younger brother yet again surprised, but i love my brothers.And also last thoughts, shells however i could possibly could care less about you and what you have in your mind to say to me, as i am busy everyday and just back home to enjoy christmas for those who i care about :) , On side note:I have never seen so much time being spent on one single topic on GTP.

PS:Were's Everybody at , Can't Seem too find anyone i knew playing before, Just randoms all over :P

I know what it takes to be accused of something we haven't done... Not in the game but in real life... So here I am to give my face for Kozzie, because I believe him...

P.S.: I'll quit GT6 if someone prove to me that it was physically him playing at the time!!!

Last edited:
So....Finally back Home.Since September I had left for work and come back to some Big surprises man.The day i came back to GT6 I Got a headache from reading posts on this thread,But we all grown up and in that case i don't need to say anything about what i read.So for those who don't know i do however have 2 brothers who play on my account (Fooling around), one just recently made his own account Tahr-.And just to say with all the stuff that happened , I really am just surprised of how people reacted,hell i was barely known throughout GTP and The community when i was playing on my free time.however it seems now that 95% of the lobbies i joined today are saying ''hey is that the kozzie everyone has been talking about'' and after a while i had no idea what they were referring too when saying that.But then luckily i found out through my younger brother yet again surprised, but i love my brothers.And also last thoughts, shells however i could possibly could care less about you and what you have in your mind to say to me, as i am busy everyday and just back home to enjoy christmas for those who i care about :) , On side note:I have never seen so much time being spent on one single topic on GTP.

PS:Were's Everybody at , Can't Seem too find anyone i knew playing before, Just randoms all over :P
Gfrs today kozzie! I have raced with your brother, just like you he is a cool dude. Don't sweat the haters man, they will continue to hate no matter how much you prove them wrong. I have raced with you plenty of times in gt6 and gt5 and never had a problem. Some people will just never grow up, but you know what I say to that!

Gfrs today kozzie! I have raced with your brother, just like you he is a cool dude. Don't sweat the haters man, they will continue to hate no matter how much you prove them wrong. I have raced with you plenty of times in gt6 and gt5 and never had a problem. Some people will just never grow up, but you know what I say to that!
Thanks bro , and yes good runs currently working on all my cars , because I have no idea of what my brother did lol :P looking forward to have some good runs throughout the holidays, will be back to work after New Years until then rock n roll :)

Challenge yn89 for supra and shelby gt350 Oceania board. On following week challenge his fxx, midget and chevelle.

Nice! Shoot me your PSN coco.. I mean Goddy and we can set up a date via PM's to run.

@Harry6784 @Shells N Cheese
I claimed a few extra cars that never got posted. Also challenged @Vanatic for his Lamborghinis that he never replied back to me.

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work.👍

Nice! Shoot me your PSN coco.. I mean Goddy and we can set up a date via PM's to run.

@Harry6784 @Shells N Cheese
I claimed a few extra cars that never got posted. Also challenged @Vanatic for his Lamborghinis that he never replied back to me.

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work.👍[/QUOTEThis weekend Saturday put lobby up around 10pm sydney time. Make sure you dont abuse gtplanet resource ip tracking people so you can troll them with being a premium member/QUOTE]

Back