Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
Here's my replay in the Tuned Clio as I don't think I'm going to beat it :( ... might be useful for someone still looking for a couple of tenths 👍

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.270 |Honda NSX '02 | Freerun | No | GTP_Timppaq

There's still .3 to take with optimum lap :cheers:

edit,

Chippin away...

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.194 |Honda NSX '02 | Freerun | No | GTP_Timppaq

:)

No probs mate ;) good to see you pushed through your personal barrier ... Nice one! Keep pushing :cheers:

That's a sick time Timo :crazy: Top marks there mate :bowdown: :cheers: I improved tonight also and I can still see another .2 up for grabs with some luck :)

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.588 |Renault Clio Sport / Tuned | Freerun | No | GTP_Mr P
Replay saved ;)

I'll be back :D

:yuck: disgusting :yuck:

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.858 |Honda NSX '02 | Freerun | No | GTP_drama-kyd

Those are all great laps fellas :cheers:

Got tired of the Art Morrison and decided to run the Tuned Clio at 700 PP.

Ran a 2'00.224 out in front in a race in clean air. I think with a perfect lap, I could get a 1'59.9xx, but no way I'm coming close to
your time Ron :crazy: Thanks for sharing the replay as well 👍

Nice Lap JvM, you mind telling me your splits? Im approaching the 2:02 barrier provided i take 130r tidy lol. I think my problem is my line through the Essess and possibly my setup not allowing the F40 to point the nose in as easily as i think it can. Still learning though, any insight on your lap would be of great interest to me :)

Nice Lap JvM, you mind telling me your splits? Im approaching the 2:02 barrier provided i take 130r tidy lol. I think my problem is my line through the Essess and possibly my setup not allowing the F40 to point the nose in as easily as i think it can. Still learning though, any insight on your lap would be of great interest to me :)

I saved the replay, don't remember the splits at all. :) I'll check them out and let you know. 👍

update 👍

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.588 |Renault Clio Sport / Tuned | Freerun | No | GTP_Mr P

700pp Suzuka | 1:59.586 |Renault Clio Sport / Tuned | Freerun | No | GTRP_RudiRaser

:P :D

Attachments

• Rudi Suzi 700PP Clio Tuned 1.59,586.rar
    116.1 KB · Views: 13
800pp High Speed ring | 1:03.303 | Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo | Race | No | GTP_Blitz187

Not the fastest time... but for me its fast :D

600pp Fuji | 1.47.522 | Skyline R34 Nur spec II | Freerun | No | GTP_DarkNeo

With R1's on.Really scrappy lap after a few beers.Don't know how i did it it looks terrible lol.

Replay saved.Not that you'd want to watch it though, its embarrising.

Last edited:
Wow, good time Kag, no wonder I couldn't get anywhere near you last night, I'm still in the low 50's.

Last edited:
Cheers mate.R1's arn't competitive in race though, I use S'3 in race.

All depends on what the field consists of, all R34's then S3's are the tyres to win, a mixture of cars with some "special" drivers then R1's can be quite competative.

Anyhow I think I'm going to be slower for a unknown period of time, just received my G25 got it connected and off the usual pace :nervous:

All depends on what the field consists of, all R34's then S3's are the tyres to win, a mixture of cars with some "special" drivers then R1's can be quite competative.

Anyhow I think I'm going to be slower for a unknown period of time, just received my G25 got it connected and off the usual pace :nervous:

Very jealous chunkee, very jealous!!

YAY!! Maybe I can keep up now :sly::sly: for a short time then.. You racing tonight? :D

Another submission for me:

600pp Fuji Speedway | 1:49.032 | Skyline R34 Nur spec II | Race | No | GTP_Blitz187

I did a 2'03.2xx in that Amuse last night which is very quick for me, it's an awesome car, and I can even keep it on the track for 10 laps!

~Yes, or trying too :sly: also i want your Amuse setup, Kagamushi as been flying in that

No problem man... I have tweaked it a little bit now though and I must say Im very happy with it... very stable and easy to correct and the suspension is forgiving which gives you the confidence to push, push and push harder :) I will send you the updated setup tonight when I get home... so in a couple of hours 👍

700pp Suzuka - Amuse 350Z - 2:02.323

In Free Run, that's about all she had. Yes it's slower than everyone else, but I like to boycott cars that EVERYONE drives. :)

Appologies to R1600turbo for f*&king up his race at Suzuka last night. Couldn't stop bumping you bro. Still getting the hang of this Lotus. Sorry guy....

Latest Posts

Back