Online features

  • Thread starter Thread starter Organ-Donor
  • 2 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
2,523
United States
South Florida
Messages
Organ-Donor
Edit: Online features confirmed.
 
Last edited:
I hope so... 👍

I think that GT5P is a test and at the same time
they don't want to show "anything" about the next
online for GT5 .. (hide don't hide.... etc etc)

I-R
 
In an interview, Kaz confirmed there would be private rooms. I'm assuming there won't be restricted events like in GT5P, i'm thinking a completely customisable game like you said, with lap numbers, circuit, tyre restrictions, car type restrictions, all decided by the host.

Thats what i want anyway, and PD always seem to deliver :)

They have seen how big the online community is with GT5P, the last thing PD wants to do is release a game with disappointing online features, especially when almost all of their competitors have good online play.
 
Back