S Solomon73 Messages 7 Messages Solomon73 Dec 7, 2010 #1 Is anyone else still having issues getting online or even playing the single player while signed in? I have to still disable internet to play the game. I have update 1.02. Any insight would be great. Thanks
Is anyone else still having issues getting online or even playing the single player while signed in? I have to still disable internet to play the game. I have update 1.02. Any insight would be great. Thanks
S Solomon73 Messages 7 Messages Solomon73 Dec 7, 2010 #2 OK, so I know have the newest update (1.03) to GT5 and the update to the PS3. Still cannot connect with the server. Any thoughts? Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
OK, so I know have the newest update (1.03) to GT5 and the update to the PS3. Still cannot connect with the server. Any thoughts?