Online issues...

• Thread starter xZeKa_
  • 34 comments
online now and not 35mins ago opened a cruise lobby and only the ppl first joined can i see. im sick and tired of hosting lobbys and not being able to see everyone. i clear my cashe first thing before i host but still have the same problem. PD for god sake get it sorted out.

PD is NEVER going to be able to fix people's internet connections & poorly set up routers.

They can't stop people from racing over tethered mobile internet.
They can't stop people from racing over WiFi that's 2 floors away with brick walls in between while their family member is streaming video.
They can't force various ISPs all over the world to upgrade their lines.
They can't force people to purchase higher speed internet.
And they can't stop people from cramming all their electronic equipment together in a clump with the power cords all wrapped up around their equipment.

They also can't force people to clean the dust out of the vent holes on their PS3.
And they can't prevent people from trying to run games on a PS3 with a hard drive so full nothing can run properly.

PD is NEVER going to be able to fix people's internet connections & poorly set up routers.

They can't stop people from racing over tethered mobile internet.
They can't stop people from racing over WiFi that's 2 floors away with brick walls in between while their family member is streaming video.
They can't force various ISPs all over the world to upgrade their lines.
They can't force people to purchase higher speed internet.
And they can't stop people from cramming all their electronic equipment together in a clump with the power cords all wrapped up around their equipment.

They also can't force people to clean the dust out of the vent holes on their PS3.
And they can't prevent people from trying to run games on a PS3 with a hard drive so full nothing can run properly.
but that not respond the problem of why only got issues playing gt6 online.have more games than gt6 and run perfect without issues both ps3 and pc. i was making servers for different types of games and never suffer this kind of problems.mmo,racing etc and like you said the problem is of internet and router of gt6 users?
that makes no sense

but that not respond the problem of why only got issues playing gt6 online.have more games than gt6 and run perfect without issues both ps3 and pc. i was making servers for different types of games and never suffer this kind of problems.mmo,racing etc and like you said the problem is of internet and router of gt6 users?
that makes no sense
Some games may not be effected for some people with certain situations... this is unsurprising. All games are different.

But people report connection problems in various games all the time!

Another issue is... if you have problems in some games... is it as obvious??

Sort of like how people come here and ask when they FINALLY realize they've been racing with "invisible cars".
They race and race for weeks, maybe months, never knowing that there are not so many pure spectators in the lobbies. :odd:

that makes no sense
It does make sense because sim-racing(as opposed to arcade racing,I.e. NFS) has very fine tolerances to position cars where they should be,where as arcade racing and First person shooters etc don't need to be any where near as accurate. It's neither here nor there if a player is a foot out of position due to poor net,but in GT6 a car a foot out of position causes crashes

Back