online lobby problems after 1.16 update

I've had some problems after 1.16 as well. Sometimes when I enter a room in the middle of a race, there would be one or more people randomly sitting outside of the map. I'm thinking "looks like someone found a map glitch". But when the race ends, everyone would reset off the track, except for the person outside of the map. My screen would keep trying to load, but eventually it would disconnect me from the server.

Another issue I encountered was when a race started, someone wouldn't move off the starting line, but everyone would just go right through him like he wasn't even there. But when I hit him, I actually spin out. The same thing again would happen at the end of the race, everyone resetting off the track, except for him, causing me to disconnect once again. This hasn't happened to me for a few days now, but this is something that PD definitely needs to fix.

Sorry for bring this topic up again.

Well, I'm with 4 cockpits (with 4 PS3s, G27s, TVs) and with a internet of 25mb of speed (download) and 7mb (upload). This bug is happening too often, anyone knows how to stop it?
And why the hell PD do not fixed yet? For a big game, with update every month, is so ridiculous a bug like this one.... And how the host is affected? Sad, tood sad

Latest Posts

Back