Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
I'll do xx:15.. that all I have time for.. 👍

Sorry guys!!! ..got many interruption... Thanks hyper for waiting, but you ruined your race...

Cheers,

wish me luck for tomorrow 60km with mountainbike... at tahko..

www.tahkomtb.fi

learn some finnish first..

👍

:)

It was already ruined mate. :grumpy: Along with the last few. Some people have no respect at all. :ouch:

Enjoy your bike ride. 👍

Damn, can't get a clean race tonight.

Cashwars, did you see that crap? First that FELXARTWORKS guy on turn 1, then that guy from Denmark in the black WRX squeezes his nose on the inside of 200R and sends me flying against the wall after I overtook him for 1st place exiting the hairpin.

Why can't people drive clean?...

Damn, can't get a clean race tonight.

Cashwars, did you see that crap? First that FELXARTWORKS guy on turn 1, then that guy from Denmark in the black WRX squeezes his nose on the inside of 200R and sends me flying against the wall after I overtook him for 1st place exiting the hairpin.

Why can't people drive clean?...
its bad tonight, a real punt fest even from people you don't expect it from as well, too many times iv'e been pushed off, sat there in the grass deciding wether to continue

its bad tonight, a real punt fest even from people you don't expect it from as well, too many times iv'e been pushed off, sat there in the grass deciding wether to continue

I apologise if thats aimed at me, i think we may have made contact more than a few times tonight

Punted twice in that race was 4th then came last because of MR uaggi
that may have been accidental, don't know the guy but ive been in quite a few races with unaggi and he does look like he tries to avoid going into the back off you:tup:
actually pretty sure he's moved over on several occasions to let me through

Gonna be Suz 600PP'ing for a while, probably just back-to-back'ing unless anyone's really keen on 15 min interval'ing

Great race Cominatcha 👍

Is he a member here? Just did a race where he did turns 1 and 2 ramming everyone to get in front. 👎

Also, the asshole-of-the-night award goes to obe60 (or whatever his name is) from Germany, as he is as dirty as they get. Not even going to explain all the crap he did.

And I was even unlucky enough to have made a mistake entering Spoon and ending up right behind him again...

Also, the asshole-of-the-night award goes to obe60 (or whatever his name is) from Germany, as he is as dirty as they get. Not even going to explain all the crap he did.

raced him before, never again, dirty tricks galore that geezer, always dump the race when i see him

xx:00 Suzuka 600PP...and then xx:15, that way we can sync some GTP'ers together and perhaps we can back-to-back it from there???

[EDIT] I've dropped my PP to 599 to try and start ahead of some of the riff-raff 👍 [/EDIT]

[[EDIT] Big up to Synwraith (sp?) , NITUSS, MADMAX and GTP_Hun, ya'll didn't have to wait for me but it was a top race nonetheless 👍 [/EDIT]

[[[EDIT] Nice racing Ron, I thought I was gonna find a way past you at the end there but no dice :sly: 👍 [/EDIT]

[[[[EDIT] Mirjamlover punted me :( [/EDIT]

Cheers Misterweary :cheers: That was a cool race and my ass went on the final chicane .. managed to cling on by the skin of my teeth :lol:

Nice one mate 👍

edit: I was pretty sure your name was Colby but had to double check after my post .. sorry bud it will be on a first name basis from now on ;)

I saw your time for that last race you had, 6'55...that is some seriously swift pace...particularly with a full field languishing behind ya :sly: 👍

[EDIT] Thanks for hanging around for mistake-riddled, slow-ass carcass Ron...shocking race from me lol! [/EDIT]

I saw your time for that last race you had, 6'55...that is some seriously swift pace...particularly with a full field languishing behind ya :sly: 👍

I had a great battle with GTRP Pappa in that race you mentioned and I can honestly say I haven't seen anyone so fast in an Evo ... I expected to leave him for dust with the Suby but he hung on like poo on a blanket :sly: fantastic racer with so much speed and skill :cheers:

edit: don't mention it mate .. we all have an off race 👍

6:53 in that race with me Mr P.
apologise for the bump on lap 2 synwraith

Cheers matey, when the grid is only a few cars I have been having attempts to see how low I can get this Suby to go :) ran a 6'52.2 this afternoon by some fluke in a 5 car race and not sure if I can beat it .. great little car the Suby 👍

Thanks for the races mate :cheers:

Cheers matey, when the grid is only a few cars I have been having attempts to see how low I can get this Suby to go :) ran a 6'52.2 this afternoon by some fluke in a 5 car race and not sure if I can beat it .. great little car the Suby 👍

Thanks for the races mate :cheers:

The main thing I notice where you're gaining serious time is exiting the tight hairpin, every race we've had you gain a second on me there alone I think?!?

Is he a member here? Just did a race where he did turns 1 and 2 ramming everyone to get in front. 👎

Yes... twice we raced and twice he bumped me off tonight.

Still, I couldn't get concentrated today, so he didn't ruin much this time.

Back