Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Nice racing Racer_LP, I was pushing very hard to keep with you. Too hard and it ended in tears. :)

What was your lap time for lap 2? I managed a 2'17.260 which i was quite pleased with. Must have been a 2'16? for you.

Nice racing Racer_LP, I was pushing very hard to keep with you. Too hard and it ended in tears. :)

What was your lap time for lap 2? I managed a 2'17.260 which i was quite pleased with.

Thanks. I'm not really driving that good though. I'm a little bit sick at the moment and haven't driven online for a few days. My second lap was a 2'16.9XX. 2'17.2 isn't that bad for a WRX indeed. 👍

Too much lag in that last race. I hit the white evo, so i let him past and it was pretty much all over from that point. Was laughing when you flew by me down the straight. The R8 sounded great at full chat.

Thats all from me for now. Back after the Moto GP.

Edit

Thought i would have a quick race before the GP. Wish i had'nt bothered. Some random guy in a white BMW punts me off, then i catch him up later in the race he spins off and quits. Then last lap and i have made up a coulpe of places and the host quits. :grumpy:

Yeah I think I saw you briefly in a race hyperuk, I was punted and disconnected many a time too, however, I did have a few awesome races with GTRP_muffin...boy can that dude drive 👍

zabeu - Sorry to slow you down on the beginning of the race, I was trying a new setup and basically a new car, as I hadn't driven the R8 in a while.
Also, I think I might have touched you slighly on the side going for the finish line, due to my rear slipping a bit when I pulled out from behind you.
Thanks for the race, great fun as always. :cheers:

I saw you beeing pushed off by the guy in the white M3, K4L4M1TY. Really sad driving by him. Wanted to defend his place everywhere, even when he had no chance of keeping it.

GTP_hyperuk, got perhaps a bit too close to you out of the esses, I guess that corvette
caused you to slow down.

I could not help but get close when i find Ryan's car pretty much stop infront of me! Sorry for the tap Ryan. 👍

I could not help but get close when i find Ryans car pretty much stop infront of me! Sorry for the tap mate. 👍

Yeah sorry about that, the tap wasn't your fault, it was mine, i thought i hit chemicaL when he went off so i tried to stop and didn't think about the people behind me :ouch: Sorry again 👍

Now that was a good race with a close finish. I have a picture i will post in the close finishes thread, Rudi please tell me you have a video?

Also, anyone know who bigracer is? I received a friend invite on psn, but i dont remember racing him. :confused:

yes i have. 👍

NOOOOOO, say it ain't so. Wasn't really one of my best races:ouch:.

Thanks to mr_VOLCANO for letting me win this last race, but you shouldn't have. Sorry for the little push before spoon. You seemed to have to brake just a little earlier than me and because I was so close I didn't have time to avoid you. I was happy you didn't go off because of it 👍

Back