Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
My apologies to PericoBCN and mindwise, my driving is not so great in the old beast, still haven't worked out the best brake points...it is fun though :) đź‘Ť

Hey guys, anyone racing or feel like racing right now? I don't know how, but my Corvette seems to have gotten a second quicker, LOL I'll probably lose my new found skill pretty soon though.:sly: I also just can't figure out how you guys do your hot laps so damn quick.:scared:

Whoa what just happened? I remember 2 TLD Corvettes in 1st and 2nd, I remember I was driving like crap and an R8 pushed me off in the first corner. I also remember LOL'ing, I bet when MisterWeary stopped to wait or the field the last person he expected to round the corner in 2nd was slow old N4HS in his equally slow Corvette. Shame about the others who crashed, I felt for yas mates. Not quite enough to wait in my Corvette though, because if I did I couldn't give you a decent race anyway so my effort woul have been in vain.

Whoa what just happened? I remember 2 TLD Corvettes in 1st and 2nd, I remember I was driving like crap and an R8 pushed me off in the first corner. I also remember LOL'ing, I bet when MisterWeary stopped to wait or the field the last person he expected to round the corner in 2nd was slow old N4HS in his equally slow Corvette. Shame about the others who crashed, I felt for yas mates. Not quite enough to wait in my Corvette though, because if I did I couldn't give you a decent race anyway so my effort woul have been in vain.

Lots of lag in that race, at least for me.
Just before the hairpin it was pure chaos.

I tried for the xx:45 race, but the system loaded a bit slow and I was "late to the party" so to speak and got disconnected.:indiff: I'll try for the xx:00 race now, my average lap time lately has been around half a second faster in free run in the Corvette. Hopefully I can translate that to the track and put in some solid finishes.

Edit: CRAPPY ONLINE EXPERIENCE! *Shakes fist with "I'll get you" look on face*
Matching Failed at xx:00, which means I only have one chance left to race you all at xx:15 then I watch Rove and go to bed.

Edit 2: Well the crap online ruined all 3 chances I had to race, and now I can attempt no more tonight. On the plus side, I met a good driver today, his name is aidwano, he's from New Zealand, so you can expect clean racing from him if you see him. I told him to join here, but I don't know if he listened. I'll ask him again.:)

Sorry I hit you coming out of the hairpin on lap 2, fusflash. I thought you were gonna be faster than you were. I hope I didn't hit you anywere else, I don't think so. Was a cool race đź‘Ť. I really laughed when you flew into the back of me at that speed at the finishline :D

Damn host quitting on the last lap ruined a great race I was having with GTRP_muffin. :mad:

Sorry to muffin aswell for pushing you after T2 on the first lap. I came out of the corner to fast, went onto the grass on the outside, lost it and there you were :ouch:. Really sorry!

Sorry I hit you coming out of the hairpin on lap 2, fusflash. I thought you were gonna be faster than you were. I hope I didn't hit you anywere else, I don't think so. Was a cool race đź‘Ť. I really laughed when you flew into the back of me at that speed at the finishline :D

I am not as fast as you guys. I can not keep up with you and gtrp_muffin.

btw: his evo should be drug tested - its too fast to be legal!

great battle gtp_hyperuk. i am sorry i ruined 3rd lap (never drive and eat at the same time:)

No problem, I enjoyed that last one at the end there. Proper little battle. Sorry for nudging you on lap 2, I thought you see me slip up the inside.

Never before have I thought I had driven quite so well only be destroyed by so many?!? Nice racing by Racer_LP first to overtake me so cleanly on such a scary section, secondly to Truth for...well...being Truth! Thirdly to muffin for his awesome driving and to Timppaq for his awesome driving, hope you didn't mind the extra nudge down the straight there Timppaq, I wasn't gonna be able to catch Truth so I thought I'd give you some help :)

Got punted by swib52 so I'm sitting out the current race with Truth and Racer_LP...should be ready to roll again in exactly 2 mins

Never before have I thought I had driven quite so well only be destroyed by so many?!? Nice racing by Racer_LP first to overtake me so cleanly on such a scary section, secondly to Truth for...well...being Truth! Thirdly to muffin for his awesome driving and to Timppaq for his awesome driving, hope you didn't mind the extra nudge down the straight there Timppaq, I wasn't gonna be able to catch Truth so I thought I'd give you some help :)

Got punted by swib52 so I'm sitting out the current race with Truth and Racer_LP...should be ready to roll again in exactly 2 mins

Yeah, I liked the overtaking aswell. Got a better run out off the previous corner and had room on the inside, so I went for it.

Gonna post a pic of the the finishtimes of that last race with truth and me. difference at the finish was about 0.06 seconds :D

Edit: I posted the pic in the 'close finishes' thread.

jack something from (GB) is really starting to annoy me, he parks across incoming corners trying to confuse you, he side swipes you on the straights...trying my best to avoid him at the moment.

Back