Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
AERO_HDT - Check your connection, dude! :scared:
Quite a few races with GTP members only and each and every one got disconnected, shame on you. :)

Ok, never had any problems with him before, but FAK-EV1L (black NSX) just tried to side swipe me just before the brake for the chicane on the final lap. He had passed me on the back straight, but I went blazing through 130R and got on his left. Seeing this, he just swerved and rammed me from the side and I barely held the car straight without touching the grass.
With that, he made me do something I had never done before, which is retaliate. So he ended up planted against the tire walls at the chicane.

Also, beware of this guy jhoulo-f1 or something close, in a blue Evo. He should marry FAK-EV1L...

EDIT: Cheers, uk86! :)👍

wooo hoo a forum only race and i got on the podium in the Viper.....alright alright there was only the two of us in the race

Hun and cashwars sorry guys I randomly got disconnected from the race

:bowdown::cheers:

EDIT: and I have also been signed out of the PLAYSTATION NETWORK

GTP_DukeOfPendale thanks;):D for the xx:30 race, myself, sausages and you I think all had a run in with him.

Then because none of us wanted to win he took it:crazy:

Yup - I got him - then felt a bit guilty afterwards. I don't normally retaliate, but he had it coming.

The end of the race had me chuckling - just shaping up for a pushing contest with Cashwars but it ended all to soon.

👍👍👍

But it was'nt just in that race we had were he did'nt behave, Beerz sounds like he had a altercation with him as well.

I too am not keen on retaliating but there is only so many times in 1 race or even a few races were I will put up with it from the same punter and then the red mist sets in:mad:

The end of the race had me chuckling - just shaping up for a pushing contest with Cashwars but it ended all to soon.

👍👍👍

That had me gigglin, nobody wanted to cross the line, i thought here we go, gonna have to start pushing people over:lol:

just messing around on 600pp Suzuka, if anyone's around:dopey:

BTW don't expect a challenge if your fast, i'm in the Viper

Yeah JackingtonGTP and I are as you would have noticed

we were using standard cars though.

GTP_Vanuber7 - Sorry for almost taking you out on the brake for the chicane. You braked sooner than I expected and I swerved to the right so I wouln't hit you from behind, but this limited my braking power as the car became unstable and I almost took you out.

No need to apologise, very close racing all through the race. It's good to see the Opera 350Z on track:tup::)

Great move around the outside of the hairpin:bowdown:

Great move around the outside of the hairpin:bowdown:

I had to be lucky someday...! :sly:
But yeah, it went along nicely and I managed not to lose traction through the outside. Of course, it only worked because you played along. 👍

Back