• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments

Beerz

E PLURIBUS UNUM
Premium
Portugal
Lisbon,Portugal
beerzgood
GTP_2Fast4Stig - Sorry for that incident at Dunlop. We were side by side, and hitting the top of the hill, the car slid a bit to the right, and as we were so close, it was enough for contact and to unbalance your car.
That's why I waited for you. :)👍

Jack

GTP Race Admin
Staff Emeritus
GTP_BurnOut, for the tap on the side through the first corner! Slowed and waited for you, thought you should have the money!

Aero-R
GTP_mindwise, on the 3rd lap I saw you into the sand when you were at my left, and I don't know if that's because I make you lost your control. I know that I didn't hit you because I didn't felt the bump on my dual shock 3, but I know that I was losing the control of my NSX on those turns on the 3rd lap a little bit so that could make you lost your control too because of bothering you. If so, my apologizes :guilty:

mindwise

Certified Idiot
Premium
GTP_mindwise
xbox?, my pc you mean?
GTP_mindwise, on the 3rd lap I saw you into the sand when you were at my left, and I don't know if that's because I make you lost your control. I know that I didn't hit you because I didn't felt the bump on my dual shock 3, but I know that I was losing the control of my NSX on those turns on the 3rd lap a little bit so that could make you lost your control too because of bothering you. If so, my apologizes :guilty:

Lol, no man, :cheers:

I have to say, you seem to drive that nsx pretty fast already.

Chrasher

Premium
GTP_2Fast4Stig
GTP_2Fast4Stig - Sorry for that incident at Dunlop. We were side by side, and hitting the top of the hill, the car slid a bit to the right, and as we were so close, it was enough for contact and to unbalance your car.
That's why I waited for you. :)👍
No problem Beerz, I know it was not intentional. I too have my share of mistakes. The last couple of days was a great racing experience with many GTP members online.

It's getting better and better online! :dopey: Love it. 👍

GTP_Preach
Aero, wanted to apologise for the xx:15 race, put you off in 1st corner exit... I downshifted 1 too many and slid into you.

Other than that, all good racing!

Aero-R
Aero, wanted to apologise for the xx:15 race, put you off in 1st corner exit... I downshifted 1 too many and slid into you.

Other than that, all good racing!
No problem dude. Didn't knew you were a GTPlanet user 👍

XX:00 my last one for today, it's getting adictive haha

GTP_fusflash
I had an awful racing day today:( I apologise to anyone who suffered my late braking and bad cornering. See you all next time (after new update!)

Aero-R
xx.15 last race for me.
I've driven 400 miles today, and I'm knackered.
Thanks for the great racing guys 👍
I meet you always on the 3rd laps haha. I've knew tonight 3 drivers from here new for me.

It was a pleasure guys, see you next day with the new 2.40 firmware (my bluetooth headset is waiting !).

United Kingdom
Burnley UK
GTP_PendleDuke
Timpaq
I'll bet you never saw an R8 as wide as that before!!!
I wasn't blocking deliberately - just clinging to my line obliviously :-)

Timppaq

Premium
Finland
Helsinki
GTP_Timppaq
all good! 👍 ...nice driving PrudentBear!!! ....and nice colour!! 👍 ..little tailhappy still sometimes? :)

Portugal
Porto
Burnout_PT
GTP_BurnOut, for the tap on the side through the first corner! Slowed and waited for you, thought you should have the money!

No worries! Small T1 bump, and you waited 👍

I liked your style and tried to find you again (this time with an R8 to be even) but I couldn't.

See you next time I guess 👍

GTP_uk86ze
I've been reading the last few pages lying in bed and have left the wife and cone to play.
am I addicted or what.

GTP_PrudentBear
Timppaq, very good driving - way too good for me that time. Bit tired now - my eyes were streaming and I could hardly make out the cars! Thanks for the great racing all.

Beerz

E PLURIBUS UNUM
Premium
Portugal
Lisbon,Portugal
beerzgood
Guys, sorry if I ruined anyone's race right now. I was trying the WRX for the first time, didn't even had a proper setup.
That's why I pulled to the side before Dunlop, to let everyone pass before resuming my race.
Hope nobody got pissed at me during the Esses... :scared:

Timppaq

Premium
Finland
Helsinki
GTP_Timppaq
too fast.. let's make the xx:00 so everybody has time to see this and react. ? :)

Would be loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: goin.....xx:45 (nsx still)