Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

(GTP_Hun knows what I'm talking about ;))

That was sweet. Thanks for the great race, Hun and hannas11_GTRP. :cheers:

AMD87 - Nobody gets a boner if being overtaken, but you can't swerve on a straight or side swipe people when they're doing it. That kind of behaviour is used by those we call dirty drivers, to put it simply.
And what's with the thing about not liking to be overtaken before fast turns? (I was going to insert a joke about racing you at Daytona oval, but I'm not).
Following your logic, I could start spreading the word that I don't like to be overtaken anywhere on the track and give myself the right to shove anyone that tried to pass me. Not cool.
Another thing, on a race just a while ago it happened again (I had already seen you do it before, but decided not to mention it at the time): when you start a race at the back of the grid, you ram your way to the front on turns 1 and 2. What's up with that?
You sent 2 cars to the sand and left me and 2 other guys struggling not to follow them. You need to settle down a bit and think if you'd like any of these things done to you. 👍

Well... can't say it was a great night out there, didn't get to race most of you guys... way too many disconnects and can't connect to host. The most exciting races was me and doordude with R8's leading and leaving the pack way behind...

I'm off... And sorry to whiplash87(I think) bumped into him around dunlop. He got the ramming penalty. As usual, it goes to the wrong guy.

i came round the bend saw everyone in the sand lifted off cause i thought the host had quit, until my rear view mirror told me GTP_Hun was going to try and overtake me

I never tried to overtake you. I don't want you to get nervous with the twitchy back of a white GTR :crazy:

AMD87 - Nobody gets a boner if being overtaken, but you can't swerve on a straight or side swipe people when they're doing it. That kind of behaviour is used by those we call dirty drivers, to put it simply.
And what's with the thing about not liking to be overtaken before fast turns? (I was going to insert a joke about racing you at Daytona oval, but I'm not).
Following your logic, I could start spreading the word that I don't like to be overtaken anywhere on the track and give myself the right to shove anyone that tried to pass me. Not cool.
Another thing, on a race just a while ago it happened again (I had already seen you do it before, but decided not to mention it at the time): when you start a race at the back of the grid, you ram your way to the front on turns 1 and 2. What's up with that?
You sent 2 cars to the sand and left me and 2 other guys struggling not to follow them. You need to settle down a bit and think if you'd like any of these things done to you. 👍

Call it dirty if you want but i have clearly stated i dont like being overtaken in these corners and what would happen if anyone does so if you chose to ignore that then thats your problem because ive clearly let everyone know and its because 9 times out of 10 my evo is faster than anyone else through those corners and if anyone overtakes me there and because the evos brakes are made of chocolate i used to end up rear ending people off hence why i now ask people not to overtake me those corners.

At the starts i do that because i have been rammed and i do know what its like so thats why i move to the inside of the first corner as quickly as i can and i dont see how you can comment on me racing at daytona since ive never raced online there :confused:

(...)my evo is faster than anyone else through those corners and if anyone overtakes me there and because the evos brakes are made of chocolate i used to end up rear ending people off hence why i now ask people not to overtake me those corners(..)

Geeeeez.....! 💡 I should have thought of this one!

People, from now on, stop trying to pass me on the straights with those scoobys, since you will be in my R8's way in the corners. If you try, I'll block you.

Come on, if your car, that you thinks is so good and fast, has mush brakes, you deal with it yourself. Don't push that on other people...!

Oh, and an evo takes corners faster than all other, like a well tunned R8? God... :rolleyes:

Talking about brakes... give it a try to the BB 512 ones, you'll see how the EVO ones are wonderful :dopey:

I honestly don't have any problem to let the people pass me when they're going faster. In fact, sometimes my car understeer or oversteer a little bit and I was afraid of what the other guy could think because maybe he though that were intentional movements. In fact, GTP_mindwise, I think you were suffering that on one case... at some turn on Suzuka I was near to lost the control of the car and I think it took much wide of the track to get the control of it and that could bothered you on that turn, excuse me.

Sorry to GTP_Hun for the knock on that last lap - was sliding all over the place and trying to get the car under control again! :ill:

We were so far behind the pack though at that point, mostly thanks to the insane blocking tactics of that French guy "cedric something". He got himself in a right pickle trying to block me at every point, so when I got past him I decided to slow down and let him take the place back - I thought I'd give him a chance to redeem himself, or failing that, continue with his comedy show which I was quite enjoying. Turns out he just quit though :lol:

Call it dirty if you want but i have clearly stated i dont like being overtaken in these corners and what would happen if anyone does so if you chose to ignore that then thats your problem because ive clearly let everyone know and its because 9 times out of 10 my evo is faster than anyone else through those corners and if anyone overtakes me there and because the evos brakes are made of chocolate i used to end up rear ending people off hence why i now ask people not to overtake me those corners.

At the starts i do that because i have been rammed and i do know what its like so thats why i move to the inside of the first corner as quickly as i can and i dont see how you can comment on me racing at daytona since ive never raced online there :confused:

Since you're putting it that way, yes, I call it dirty. Me and just about everyone on this forum. That is dirty driving. And the excuse you have for it (if there's such a thing as an excuse for driving dirty) is just lame. Seriously...

About the starts, yeah I see you take the inside line, but have you ever noticed there are cars there? You're ramming them off the track so you avoid the chance of getting pseudo-rammed, is that it?
The reason those pesky other cars (a.k.a. the rest of the field) are going slower than you is because they're trying not to hit each other... 💡

Funny name that one GTP_sausages, saw you today for first time, and you made my day, I was imagining load a sausage over the car at those turns & speeds

Im guessing that was ether at 130R,the first corner or degner which i have posted several times i do not like anyone overtaking me into those corners so i will block/not let anyone passed at those.

Most people i race seem to know this and do not overtake me on those corners.

Maybe not my discussion to get involved in, but that statement just pisses me off... so what if you dont like getting overtaken there? Doesn't give you the right to block ... try that on me once i'll let it go, twice and you're in the sand. Just bloody arrogant.

this is my last one today, having some good races with pappa_gtrp. 👍

sorry finbeak with that little hit, i got a little angry at that punter because he got in the way once, he puntedd HUN off so when he did it again at the hairpain had to go "mr_p" on him. punting 1 person is one thing but punting 3-4 people is just crazy especially when he knows most of the racers racing are GTP.

ok that wasn't really a good race...so i'll go one more time and then that is it.

xx:15.. let's hope it ghet's better... And Sorry SUperwally! .. still a bit learning the pedals of the G25.. a lot different from dfp.. lol. :D

edit... xx:30...

LOL, I thought you were maybe a bit drunk!

My apologies as well, I was braking so early and driving so erratically I decided to stop and take a nap. Sounds like I missed some carnage!

i'm not liking that overtake before the hairpin at all beerz...i gave you the room but you forced your way through punting me into the sand where the hairpin was...and yet you didn't stop, yes i don't mind you forcing your way through that little right kink because you had the right over the corner but if you consider punting people off to gain positions i think i will adopt a different approach when racing around you.

i'm finished for today...i thought i'd finish with a clean race but hey, it wasn't possible...

Sarlech, I was right behind you guys when it happened and I don't think Beerz could do much, is car oversteered a litle and touched yours ... and lost my concentration and went into the hairpin without downshifting ... went off also right there.

was that at the hairpin, wondered why when i entered here GTP_Mindwise was stationary and i went straight into the back of him

Lol, hehe, yeah, what took you so long ;p :cheers:

edit, suddenly only matching failed

ah well, sorry for any troubles caused :)

Sarlech, I was right behind you guys when it happened and I don't think Beerz could do much, is car oversteered a litle and touched yours ... and lost my concentration and went into the hairpin without downshifting ... went off also right there.

he still could of waited. it's not about whether it was an accident or not, its why didn't he wait. it's the principle

Race full off... accidents - sorry Beerz, I totally lost control and rammed you big time.
Where was that? I don't recall it.

i'm not liking that overtake before the hairpin at all beerz...i gave you the room but you forced your way through punting me into the sand where the hairpin was...and yet you didn't stop, yes i don't mind you forcing your way through that little right kink because you had the right over the corner but if you consider punting people off to gain positions i think i will adopt a different approach when racing around you.
You mean the one between Degner and the hairpin?
I don't know if you're referring to what I am, but I'm assuming so because it's the only one I can think of. There was a car ahead of me exiting Degner (can't even remember what car it was), I had a good exit out of it while the car in front slid the two left wheels into the sand under the bridge and lost momentum.
As I was gaining on him, I got on his right, and just reaching the slight bend before the hairpin we were side by side. I got as close to the right as I could, already nudging the brake pedal while going over the rumble strip, so I wouldn't go wide and hit the car on my left, and at this moment I feel a bang on my left side, lose control, and slide all the way up to the tires after the hairpin.
Surely, as there were so many GTP members on the race, and assuming this is the situation you're referring to, at least one or two of them coming behind would verify that.

Either way, please say if this is the situation you mentioned so we can sort it out. 👍

EDIT: I see according to what Hun200 said, that's the situation. I'm typing all posts on the PS3 with the controller and it takes forever.

As I said, I lost control after the cars made contact and went sideways until the tire barrier, where I came to a stop. I then dug up the car, crawled to the track and resumed the race normally.
Believe me, I don't cause deliberate accidents (many people have raced me and can vouch for that), and even when I make a mistake and end up taking someone out, I always wait.
Hell, I've even waited for people that have spun on their own just so we can resume a battle, regardless of the position.

Back