• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments

Fyshokid

Some guy
Premium
Denmark
Denmark
Fyshokid
"Earth" made a "Online meeting" thread for the NTSC region so I thought that it would be a good idea to make one for the PAL version of the game. The schedule will be terminated when private lobbies come... MUAHAHA

Try to be as precise as possible on hitting the "start" button on the desired time. I've used the "Text-TV" to get the clock as precise as possible

If you're unsure of what time-zone you're in, this might help
It shouldn't be too hard to find out:) Just click here
(Credits to AMG)

well this has gotten off to a bad start. lost sync with a few gtp guys between the disconnections

It worked with fyshokid :) now all we need is more people. I have Personal messaged another member and he should hopefully be on soon.

yeah i got on the first race with you guys but the host disconnected after 30 seconds or so it seems.

In the first 2 races I drove extremmely bad, but AdotF waited:)
In the 3rd race I was on 1st the whole first lap until somebody accidently hit me, sending me way out! Then in the 3rd lap in the corner before the back straight I saw AdotF in the sand, and after the last S-bend we were both battling for 4th, but I decided to brake a little to let him past

It worked with fyshokid :) now all we need is more people. I have Personal messaged another member and he should hopefully be on soon.

Almost on now, if it works, and if the first race isn't with you guys I'll wait a couple mins before starting another, see if I can't get in sync.

Yea what ever course ill give it a shot im in a race just about to begin now so do you want to organise something after that?

Going on Fuji now eh? OK, I'll try again in a few mins, you guys have to definitely be at Fuji, because I'm getting the 🤬 error again, meaning I must turn my computer off and try again in a few mins. I won't be back on GTP tonight, hopefully my online gaming works next time and I'll be on in a few.

15;00 5 minutes?? im from the uk hope that helps you work it out. Ill wait until everybody says their ready for the set time, or wait for everybody to agree on a time to start. :)

ok lets make it 15:05 as i just saw this.

I just saw jase72 and slowed down so he can catch up and race him but seems he quit.

Ok i am ready. Haven't made my Fuji circuit car yet as I'm still working on it. Any suggestions what car i should try?

? I'm confused...

But the next "Official" race will be on Fuji F at 19:00 CET which is in about 3 hours, but race yourself silly:)

yeah i haven't gotten any of my cars setup. the gtr seems like a good balance for me stock so I just use that with a 700pp adjustment. I want to setup a few cars though for the track or even try setup the gtr. Had a shot at it last night but the car was better standard.

fyshokid i think some of us are just impatient and want to race now

Thanks j-pap ill give tuning the gtr a go. So when are we going to do another race? What circuit and time?

ok lets make it 15:05 as i just saw this.

I just saw jase72 and slowed down so he can catch up and race him but seems he quit.

Lost track of time. Wasn't until the missus Said "are you getting the kids from school or what ?".

Will get on later.

Lost track of time. Wasn't until the missus Said "are you getting the kids from school or what ?".

Will get on later.

Haha almost understandable :). I bet you done some gt racing to school. Hopefully ill get to race you later then.

well that was officially the worst race to date. many more bashers at fuji it seems but more room to save it.

Back