Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Sorry about that last one NOS, MrUUnagi (sp?) just chucked a spack in front of me and then quit as I'm coming up behind him, I span off and decided that was quits for my online racing for the night.

Sorry for what happened going through the esses on the first lap fusflash, someone hit me and i couldn't stop so i hit you :ouch:. Sorry again 👍

Sorry about that last one NOS, MrUUnagi (sp?) just chucked a spack in front of me and then quit as I'm coming up behind him, I span off and decided that was quits for my online racing for the night.

Seen this MrUnagi guy on the track a few times in the last few days and he is defo not worth racing again! after about 8 races were he uses the same nasty tactics time and time again ... it starts to grow thin :indiff:

I'll just exit when I see him in the line up :sly:

sorry to cominatcha for that push on lap 2. There was just a little bit of lag and I didn't see you braking there till the moment I hit you. You were just going straight on before that. Sorry!
Your really fast in that WRX, you know. 👍

Great race there Cashwars.. my apologies for the clumsy overtake that took us both out of the race. Damned adrenaline ;)

GTP_texsomething is a dirty racer though. I had him on the straight and he moved over and braketested me. That's not on. Good race otherwise.

Who is GTP_Tex777?

He blattantly rammed me off the road. :grumpy:

I caught him up and again he tried it on.

I'm really sorry for these actions! I sometimes play with friends who aren't as capable to drive clean yet. I tell them to drive nice but...

I'll get another copy of GT5P for when I'm playing with friends so my GTP_tex777 id stays clean! Kinda crappy with the online download edition you can't play with different nicks.

Sorry again!

I will meet you lot there @ XX:30, I will be in the Clio so you AWD guys be prepared for me to be a bit slower through the turns. :) 👍

I will meet you lot there @ XX:30, I will be in the Clio so you AWD guys be prepared for me to be a bit slower through the turns. :) 👍

but fly by us on the straights :nervous:
Sorry for the little moment at spoon there, muffin. Thought you were gonna turn in more than you did.

Yeah not to slow, but i was holding you up. :nervous:

Yeah, but not that much. I've had worse guys, massively slow in the corners and flying away on the straights. But you're not that bad. :)
I like to be behind an NSX most of all. Especially Truth. He's just a little slower in the first sector and if I have a better exit out of the previous corner I can stay with him on the straights aswell.

Have you ever find out that when someone not familiar to fast guys,wins,they might choose not to end the race?No embarrasing ending fotos? :) just happend

Have you ever find out that when someone not familiar to fast guys,wins,they might choose not to end the race?No embarrasing ending fotos? :) just happend

I've not experienced this with the people I race with. Fast competitors are usually a welcome addition to the racing as long as they are clean.

I wrecked my lower back shingling a roof on Friday, but I'm feeling better today. I'll see how everything feels and try and join at :00.

It was a record race for me,
never got so low.:)

Cheers guys,awsome racing:tup:

p6290002sp8.jpg

Back