Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
suzuka pp600, i'm with the tuesday crew now, tuesday_green is very fast but he does try everything to protect his p1, he doesn't block me but indirectly blocks me, as in makes me take different lines into corners by placing his cars in different places. he stopped at the line though. i don't know if trans-am is on here but he is a clean racer, sorry i wasn't showboating with the drifts, i was just bored.

Hey all, I haven't driven for a while but just thought I would pop back for a few races tonight and if things go well I will have a few more in the coming week. See you on the track.

I just had a nice race with the green guys. I havent played for 2 months and now I am surrounded by 07 STI's!

Hehe, had another race, 8 cars and I was the only RWD.

I have been driving the NSX in Suzuka 600PP, I havent really done any thing of a tune on it so it is very loose, I appoligise to anyone I might have nudged.

Evening guys/gals:tup: I will be on later tonite driving with an unfamiliar car to me and using the clutch on my Logitech G25:scared::nervous::scared::nervous:

You've all been WARNED!!!:nervous::scared::nervous:

Suzuka 600.

Okay, now that was a bad race.

Sorry to momia46 ??? or something like that for taking him out when I was trying to get control over my car just before spoon. I went onto the grass with one wheel and it went sideways... Tried to control it, nearly had it and then you were next to me...

Also apologies to AWD208 for pushing you at the chicane, although I couldn't do anything about it. Was pushed into you by the guy in the impreza. I doubt if he even braked for a second there. Then we both went off and he drove nicely through the chicane and drove on.

Evening guys/gals:tup: I will be on later tonite driving with an unfamiliar car to me and using the clutch on my Logitech G25:scared::nervous::scared::nervous:

You've all been WARNED!!!:nervous::scared::nervous:

Suzuka 600.

yep you needed to warn as you just punted me off the track (silver R8)

pretty sure it was GTP_DONK or DONG (but never seen that GTP).

was in a blue scooby...

sorry if im wrong mate!

I would advise you against posting single incidents as they can often be misconstreud as something it isn't, if there is infact repeated problems with a member then by all means consult them. I would advise you to make sure you get the name correct too before posting about the inncident as it can unfairly taint peoples veiws of racers. Are you sure it wasn't GTP_GONK? Pretty sure there is a GTP_GONK knocking about.

Of course I know you were not trying to make a big thing of it but try not to post it if it isn't a big problem.

[edit] On another note I didn't manage to get online tonight afterall so I decided to go into a free race and get back into the swing of things a first ever try in the Honda NSX. I only got about 5 laps in but at a 2:19:5?? is seems like a rapid car, certainly one I think I could work into my driving style with a bit of practice. Hopefully I might be able to find some pace with this car.

I think i need to get a wheel :lol:

I have no hope in RWD cars :crazy:

EDIT: In that race there i made a mistake at the start and so i was last, through the first 2 laps i managed to get up to 5th, i was behind some guy called "darth_rich" going through the esses on the third lap, when we got to the top of the esses i had enough speed to pass him on the long corner, so i did, but just before i got completely past him he decided to punt me right onto the grass and ruin my race :grumpy:

I would advise you against posting single incidents as they can often be misconstreud as something it isn't, if there is infact repeated problems with a member then by all means consult them. I would advise you to make sure you get the name correct too before posting about the inncident as it can unfairly taint peoples veiws of racers. Are you sure it wasn't GTP_GONK? Pretty sure there is a GTP_GONK knocking about.

Of course I know you were not trying to make a big thing of it but try not to post it if it isn't a big problem.

[edit] On another note I didn't manage to get online tonight afterall so I decided to go into a free race and get back into the swing of things a first ever try in the Honda NSX. I only got about 5 laps in but at a 2:19:5?? is seems like a rapid car, certainly one I think I could work into my driving style with a bit of practice. Hopefully I might be able to find some pace with this car.

im not trying to put anything against anyone! im sure GTP_DONK is a good member and a good racer aswell.

im just bringing up the point that AERO_HDT did last week about SOME gtp members have little respect for other racers on the track (i didnt use a GTP name tag)

other than that it was nothing, and sorry for the mistake guys!

GTP_Joshtheboss

Sorry but you cant just punt me off the track like that, I had a clear inside line but you decided to hit me in the side, have never seen you around are you new here?

Cominatcha (SP?) : Sorry I havnt had any good races with you today, punters punters punters what can I say.

GTP_Joshtheboss

Sorry but you cant just punt me off the track like that, I had a clear inside line but you decided to hit me in the side, have never seen you around are you new here?

Cominatcha (SP?) : Sorry I havnt had any good races with you today, punters punters punters what can I say.

GTP_Joshtheboss yellow F430 by any chance? pushed me off the track at Suzuka.

Apology to Cashwars last lap, last corner, last ditch effort on my part sorry

As I just posted on the "Online races you enjoyed" thread (more details there), had a great race with fastvick [IT], so if you see him on the track, he's a very clean driver. 👍

I hope i didn't mess anyones race up, but that was fun ;)

Good to know i can do about 5 more of those ;)

what was that waiting about donk, don't need the message "you can only have 2M"
? :cheers:

sorry about that Mindwise, didnt think i entered the chicane to fast, just seemed like everyone was rolling through there??

No worries mate, i would have given you a medal if you were able to stop 👍

sorry about that Mindwise, didnt think i entered the chicane to fast, just seemed like everyone was rolling through there??

GTP_DukeOfPendale thanks;):D for the xx:30 race, myself, sausages and you I think all had a run in with him.

Then because none of us wanted to win he took it:crazy:

Back