Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
What a buzz that first race was - You, me and some dude in a GTlm all racing within inches of each other for 3 laps and not as much as a scratch on the paintwork! That's how GT5P is meant to be played. Cheers 👍

There are probaly more topics about it but is there any 1 who can explain in short detail how to get GTP_ tag in front of my nick?

What a buzz that first race was - You, me and some dude in a GTlm all racing within inches of each other for 3 laps and not as much as a scratch on the paintwork! That's how GT5P is meant to be played. Cheers 👍

Yeah man, it was great, I had a horrible time in the Viper GTS though, I had to brake earlier and I just kept getting punted. At least with the Evo it was a bit more nimble and I could dodge around punters and the like. The Viper has no such luxuries.

There are probaly more topics about it but is there any 1 who can explain in short detail how to get GTP_ tag in front of my nick?

Dude, its in the stickies in the GT5P forum:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105367

Yeah man, it was great, I had a horrible time in the Viper GTS though, I had to brake earlier and I just kept getting punted. At least with the Evo it was a bit more nimble and I could dodge around punters and the like. The Viper has no such luxuries.

I've had the same experience with the viper. Shame too it's a sweet ride. My untuned one is the nearest I've come to my GT06 lap record too, but when I go online it just gets demolished :grumpy:

I'm Ricfight_GTPT and I race in the GTPT Team.

We are at Fuji PP750 at minute 00,10,20,30....

Come join us GTP drivers.

We use to race very clean.

Cya

Could somebody sum up the new events? I know that there is Expert Suzuka 750 PP (which is great!) but are there any other new events?
I will be online in GT5P the Wednesday 27 again.

OK now I'm really cocking up: posted in the wrong topic: here

Last edited:
Beginners Sport Car Class: Fuji Speedway F/STD

Beginners Super Car Class: Daytona Speedway/STD

Beginners Super Car Class: High Speed Ring/STD (world wide event)

Intermediate Level PP700: Suzuka Circuit/STD

Intermediate Level PP800: Fuji Speedway F/STD (world wide event)

Expert Level PP750: Suzuka Circuit/PRO (world wide event)

Expert Level PP800: High Speed Ring/PRO

Expert Level F2007: Suzuka Circuit/PRO

In the list it says (for me) that the expert pp750 would be standart but when you choose it the physics are restricted to pro

in here

What's with all this idle chit-chat? Why aren't you setting up the GT06 & lm specs for suzuka?

:sly: Sorry, I didn't know people still used The Lion's Den, I'll set up the Tuned Z06 and GT LM now. Ford GT '06 can stay as a Fuji special.

Took a Blitz over to HSR 800.

Lets say the car Blitzed everyone elses GTR, F430...
A car with NOS

I cant decide where to go... Suz. is fun but punty and laggy and with dirty racing while HSR is easy speed and controllable...

I didn't have time for the Ford GT LM tonight, my brother stole the computer for hours just when I was in a tuning session with the Z06/Tuned. Anyway, that's fixed now, perhaps I can do the GT LM tomorrow night, as I have a friend coming over tomorrow.

Portuguese forum (I'm also registered there). Small country :-) but fast clean drivers.
www.granturismoportugal.com

Can't wait for suzy 750 tonight! And I'll definitly have go at 800 HSR as well 👍

Mee too.

Thankx for the " fast clean drivers ":) Thats true !! we always try to have clean races. Yesterday I had a really great time with some GTP drivers.
I remenber GTP_Lezec. Very correct driver.

See you guys at Suzuka PP750 tonight.

Is everyone experiencing these connection problems we are having at HSR at the moment ?

sometimes it takes three times to match up, and during the race there are lots of disconnects too.

Anyone have problems with MrLewisham... he passed me very late on the finish straight at Suzuka and we touched as i was powersliding and wanted to take the inside line as i had the faster car for the infield section.

He then send me a message calling me a cheat... in the next race he intentionally dropped to the back as i started last and braked in front of me on the straight.

Just came across these posts, you done the same thing to me when I was MrUUnagi a few times.

Remember one time as MrUUnagi I started from the back as usual and worked my way threw the pack and by the last lap was in third place behind guess who,

(Zabeu was in front and I thought I had a chance of catching him, never did but that’s a different story,)

Anyway going down the home/finish straight past you know who and thinking to myself I may catch Zabeu when whack I’m in the sand pit and guess who is just carrying on as though nothing had happened.

So next race I go after him, he knows he’s done wrong because in his desperation to get away he just smashes everyone out of the way.

There is a few sly dirty ones wearing GTP tags, they know who they are and I know who they are.

I’d rather go off than take some off if I can help it.

I suppose guess who will come back with some crap, but that’s what actually happened.

Leave me alone and I will leave you alone.

Mr_Unagi MrUUnagi Mr_Lewisham same person.

Last edited:
Back