Online Patch

  • Thread starter Thread starter keeganjacobs
  • 1 comments
  • 421 views
Messages
3
Messages
Keegan_Jacobs
I like playing friends online and i was wondering after the patch if the slow connection or disconnects been fixed ? Reason i ask because i heard some stories that online was horrible which held me back from buying the game.
 
I have done a few races and it is much better, and if its not good already they will be fixing or adding to the game very often in the next days and weeks... I just know for a fact that I leave the net on when I do single player, and the last 2 days it hasn't given me one bit of trouble at all. I have a meager for my area 30Mb/s which is pathetic compared to South Korea and Japan (50-70). I think anyone with over 10 Mb/s should be perfect, but not sure the percentage of success for those speeds below, depends on the group of you in total online in your lounge, but I think that the best person with the highest speed controls most of your fate... treat them well... lol
 
Back