ONLINE RACERS UK GT300 League, *NEW COMMERS WELCOME*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dunkinator
  • 153 comments
  • 7,321 views

What two tracks do you want to race on,

  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Superspeedway

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
IF not when wil it be?
 
*Announcement* I've decided not to carry on racing in this league, am just not enjoying gaming and such right now so need to step away from GT5. If i do come back it would be likely to be around spring time. So what am looking for, is some to take over the reigns of the league and update the table, threads etc etc..

thank you
 
Well I was getting fed up of it anyway. So count me out of future races as well.
 
I have some team members that like to run.
 
Back