ONLINE RACERS UK GT300 League, *NEW COMMERS WELCOME*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dunkinator
  • 153 comments
  • 7,321 views

What two tracks do you want to race on,

  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Superspeedway

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
I'm up for Thursday or I could host for you mate
 
thursdays good for me aswell but im easy, ill do wednesday if thats what is got to be.
 
I'd prefer thursday as well.
 
I'm up for Thursday or I could host for you mate

thanks andy :)

so would everyone prefer Thursday for every race or just for this week only ?
 
thanks andy :)

so would everyone prefer Thursday for every race or just for this week only ?

Well, I would prefer thursday for every race, yes. But I can't speak for everyone else.
 
I would prefer Thursday this week, but Wednesdays usually mate.

Maybe get a poll up?
 
no worries guys :)
I would mate but since i got the race tracks poll up i cant remove it which is kinda annoying.com
 
Have you got a list of drivers and cars they are using?
 
hmm i need to go through the thread and see what cars they have selected but yeah i do have a driver list, going to try and import the table in the 1st post/
 
Have you got a list of drivers and cars they are using?

Here - as for the cars they're using, I don't know, most of us are using the ARTA Garaiya.
 
Swweeet.
 
OK, Well Im driving Autobacs.
 
No worries andy :)

so if everyone is okay for having it tomoz then thats cool with me, thanks for the understanding.

*last post from me til tomorrow morn*
 
ye thursday would be better for me too as i have f1 practace wednesday, but dont matter ill still do wednesday if most want wednesday. cheers
 
koleen/kolden 73/ autobacs garayia
 
Last edited:
I believe there is room mate but I'll ask dunk when I get home :)
 
yes mate you can join tonight.My lounge will be open @ 7 Pm uk time, hopefully quali will start at around 7.15-7.30.
 
yes mate you can join tonight.My lounge will be open @ 7 Pm uk time, hopefully quali will start at around 7.15-7.30.

There's PSN Maintenance, so I can't get online.

Edit: got on now.
 
my lounge now open, please dont go to the track till everyone is in the lobby, mics are allowed but please turn of in the race.
 
thanks to the people who joined the race, was nice clean racing. The results table can be seen on the first page.
 
thanks to the people who joined the race, was nice clean racing. The results table can be seen on the first page.

Shouldn't Gazza have 35 points, 34 for win and 1 for pole?
 
ahhh fudge my bads, thanks for that :) ill get it changed in the morn.
 
who`s Gazza, I didn`t see him in the race, and he`s not in my recording of the race.
 
Koleen
who`s Gazza, I didn`t see him in the race, and he`s not in my recording of the race.

Gazza nickname for Gazer123 :)
 
But in the race I competed in, you were the winner.Also when I look at the recordings,he´s not there. Ok I know sometimes cars get invisible on the net, just strange the winner invisible the hole race. So no bronze for me then, uhu. Just kidding
 
But in the race I competed in, you were the winner.Also when I look at the recordings,he´s not there. Ok I know sometimes cars get invisible on the net, just strange the winner invisible the hole race. So no bronze for me then, uhu. Just kidding

Oh well Gazer was there and did win
Sorry you lost out on 3rd, better luck at Fuji.:)
 
I am in. I will drive lexus
psn name sersjanten90
 
Back