ONLINE RACERS UK GT300 League, *NEW COMMERS WELCOME*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dunkinator
  • 153 comments
  • 7,321 views

What two tracks do you want to race on,

  • Suzuka Circuit East Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Superspeedway

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
nice one man, just a quick question to everyone, i know i asked before but yeah the race will be in a few days so would everyone prefer it to be wed or thurs ?
 
I can do either day, but I prefer Thursday :)
 
Thursday,no problem. But either way for me to
 
I also prefer thursday.
 
i might be going for a meal again this week hence why i asked, trying to work around it. If it is thursday, my lounge will be open around 7.15 as i finish kick boxing around 7, its in walking distance so should be home for 7.15, just wait and see what other people think then we can go from there. Thanks
 
I prefer Wednesday mate, But can do Thursday if needed, Also we should have two more guys this week as they had forgot that it started last week.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I missed the first race, my interweb was down, I think Sicks was aswell.
Weds best for me this week.
 
My lounge will be open @ 7pm uk time, want to get the race started by 7.30, I've been out all day so couldn't post til now. Thank you.
 
My lounge will be open @ 7pm uk time, want to get the race started by 7.30, I've been out all day so couldn't post til now. Thank you.

Oh damn, I thought it was going to be tomorrow - I've already made plans.
 
sorry man, had to make a quick decision has some people wanted to know. Had to go with the majority.
 
Yeah more people prefer wednesday so its cool :) But this time, can we start at like 7:10? rather than wait too long like last week
 
Yeah last week was a lil annoying as the race didnt start til 7.45, will see what happens tonight.
 
So we are deffo staying with Wednesdays now? just that want to join another league which races on a Thursday but cant at the moment if the GT5 race keeps changing between the two days lol.
 
Yeahh i think we can safely say that its going to be on a Wednesday from now on. Thats fair enough mate, ooh and let chris know that he presses the start race button again ill have to unleash my wrath on him lol
 
Haha thats good to know then, Haha yeah such a noob was like ffs you prat ;) i'll remind him now though :D
 
haha yeahh i was like wtaf, claps lo l:tup: aha good good :D
 
More like face palm lool
 
facepalm-500x4001.jpg


lol
 
*lounge is now open*
 
Hmmm well tonights race annoyed me

One thing, guys clear your cache's before joining the room - these help with connections. Really bloody annoying to start 40 minutes late and end up cancelling plans.

Also overtaking. I know Fuji is wide, but when someone overtakes you don't just throw it down the inside, have the brains to think, ruined my race and I was on the pace for 2nd at least. Just annoying when people race like its 3 laps, its 18 and a lot of chances and one hell of a long straight so no need to be so wild. Can put you or others out of the race win.
 
I had a decent race, started 2nd had an okay start but stayed 2nd into the first corner, I eventually managed to take P1 after 3-4 laps think it was, but that long pit straight makes it hard to retain the place, After i got first place i eased it off slightly as didn't want to eat my tyres up managed to keep P1 for the remainder of the race :)
 
Evening all, am unlikely to be racing tomorrow as i'll be out all day and possibly tomorrow evening too depending what time i could get back, so everyone please add gazer123 & Strawman__Andy as either one of them will be hosting. Thanks.
 
Still on for tomorrow, at 7pm uk time :) I'll be hosting, so I'll try and add you but I don't know everyones PSN
 
I saw only 2 cars besides me, the whole race. Me, Strawman and ANFD. The rest invisible once again. Well, I won on my ps3:), but I`m afraid it`s only my ps3 whom acknowledge that. I Understand I didn`t actually win.
 
Hey guys is it too late to join?
 
heyy mate, its not too late to join, as long as you understand the rules and free on the day then your all fine man!
 
am not going to be taking part in this race tonight but the race is still on, strawman will be hosting again. thanks
 
Sorry dunk im working I cant host sorry minute thing
 
will it be race for today thenm mi hope so
 
Back