S Shadow106 Messages 9 Messages Shadow0410 Nov 27, 2010 #1 Is there currently any way to earn money in online races? I haven't found anything like that yet but I really hope you can as you could in Prologue as I am sure most of you know.
Is there currently any way to earn money in online races? I haven't found anything like that yet but I really hope you can as you could in Prologue as I am sure most of you know.
Spike338 Messages 10 Messages spike338 Nov 27, 2010 #2 Shadow106 Is there currently any way to earn money in online races? I haven't found anything like that yet but I really hope you can as you could in Prologue as I am sure most of you know. Click to expand... Hi. At the moment there is no way to earn money/xp, but hopefully this will change in coming weeks/months.
Shadow106 Is there currently any way to earn money in online races? I haven't found anything like that yet but I really hope you can as you could in Prologue as I am sure most of you know. Click to expand... Hi. At the moment there is no way to earn money/xp, but hopefully this will change in coming weeks/months.
S Shadow106 Messages 9 Messages Shadow0410 Nov 27, 2010 #3 That's a shame, hopefully they patch that in soon.
Spike338 Messages 10 Messages spike338 Nov 27, 2010 #4 True, but at least we can always trade paint & car tickets. When I have a good race with someone I send him a ticket for a car/color I won't use.
True, but at least we can always trade paint & car tickets. When I have a good race with someone I send him a ticket for a car/color I won't use.
S Shadow106 Messages 9 Messages Shadow0410 Nov 28, 2010 #5 I was only asking because when you have completed the GT Life mode personally I don't know if I will want to grind high end races for cash, I would prefer to earn it online like in Prologue
I was only asking because when you have completed the GT Life mode personally I don't know if I will want to grind high end races for cash, I would prefer to earn it online like in Prologue