Online Racing question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadow106
  • 4 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
9
Messages
Shadow0410
Is there currently any way to earn money in online races?

I haven't found anything like that yet but I really hope you can as you could in Prologue as I am sure most of you know.
 
Is there currently any way to earn money in online races?

I haven't found anything like that yet but I really hope you can as you could in Prologue as I am sure most of you know.

Hi.
At the moment there is no way to earn money/xp, but hopefully this will change in coming weeks/months.
 
That's a shame, hopefully they patch that in soon.
 
True, but at least we can always trade paint & car tickets.
When I have a good race with someone I send him a ticket for a car/color I won't use.
 
I was only asking because when you have completed the GT Life mode personally I don't know if I will want to grind high end races for cash, I would prefer to earn it online like in Prologue :)
 
Back