Ooga horn

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocko100
  • 14 comments
  • 2,086 views

rocko100

(Banned)
Messages
1,845
United States
Michigan
Messages
spartyfan95
Is there an Ooga horn in the game and if so what number is it
 
Ooga???????????????????????????????????????????? Explain more please.
 
Yep like that :dopey:
 
lol now im curious to see if thats in the game. although id personally prefer an ice cream truck horn like the one in dirt 2... id feel like a pedo boss ^_^
 
I admit it's a little disappointing that all these horns are so pedestrian. 95% of mine are very similar.

That's a lot of effort into a feature that could be hilarious if the horns were a little funnier. Maybe a DLC horn pack will emerge at some point.
 
i wanted the spongebob alarm clock noise
a ship horn ^.^
 
Colonel bogey and la cucaracha would be good.
 
How about...Bueler...Bueler...Bueler...
 
Lol just watched that last night :lol:
 
I don't think PD put any novelty horns in GT5. All you can do is make your car sound like another car. I was after a Dixie Horn (I think thats what it's called) to put on my Orange Dodge Charger, but no joy :(
 
Back