PS4 [OPEN + LIMITED SPACES] European GT2 Series 2 - Finale 23rd October at Ring VLN!

Discussion in 'AC Clubs & Leagues' started by andrew1990, Aug 30, 2017.

1. andrew1990

andrew1990

Points!

Congratulations to @Cuber Tom for winning the title by just 1 point from @Rick V ! @ROBQT took a solid third to make the podium on the final standings.

Thank you very much to Cuber Tom for helping with the points table, along with everyone's contributions and discussions that have helped us to have 2 series of great racing on Assetto Corsa on GTPlanet.

And a massive thanks to everyone for racing and taking part. I've mentioned it a bit, but I'm going to post the details of the Group 4 series now over in the GTSport online racing forum.

Cheers everyone!

Andrew

Attached Files:

hobbsy, Cuber Tom and ROBQT like this.
  2. Rick V

Rick V

@andrew1990 how can this result be the case? Dropping the worse result is in my opinion is dropping the worst result in positions of one of all the races. Not a race that was not been participated in. That race should have been deducted in points. I've been participating in all of the races and Cubertom missed out on one.

3. andrew1990

andrew1990

The idea was a dropped round so only the best 5/6 races would count. Not turning up is the same as not starting the race. This is always how I've understood it to work.

Cuber Tom likes this.
  4. ROBQT

ROBQT

Wasn't the dropped round included because some people didn't have all dlc? So works out to be fair I think lol

Cuber Tom and andrew1990 like this.
  5. nissman

nissman

Congratz to @Cuber Tom on the title and everyone that participated and especially to Andrew for organising.

I already saw there is a new event for GTSport, I will think about and lett you know if I'll be able to join.

Cuber Tom and andrew1990 like this.