[OPEN + LIMITED SPACES] European GT2 Series 2 - Finale 23rd October at Ring VLN!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 394 comments
Points!

Congratulations to @Cuber Tom for winning the title by just 1 point from @Rick V ! @ROBQT took a solid third to make the podium on the final standings.

Thank you very much to Cuber Tom for helping with the points table, along with everyone's contributions and discussions that have helped us to have 2 series of great racing on Assetto Corsa on GTPlanet.

And a massive thanks to everyone for racing and taking part. I've mentioned it a bit, but I'm going to post the details of the Group 4 series now over in the GTSport online racing forum.

Cheers everyone!

Andrew

Attachments

• European GT2 Series 2 Points & Results.xlsx
    16 KB · Views: 17
@andrew1990 how can this result be the case? Dropping the worse result is in my opinion is dropping the worst result in positions of one of all the races. Not a race that was not been participated in. That race should have been deducted in points. I've been participating in all of the races and Cubertom missed out on one.

@andrew1990 how can this result be the case? Dropping the worse result is in my opinion is dropping the worst result in positions of one of all the races. Not a race that was not been participated in. That race should have been deducted in points. I've been participating in all of the races and Cubertom missed out on one.

The idea was a dropped round so only the best 5/6 races would count. Not turning up is the same as not starting the race. This is always how I've understood it to work.

Back