Opening Fully Browsable GT5 TimeTrial Leaderboards & Stats

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 227 comments
Dear Milouse, Can I know the number of participants in each time trial? :)

On live event, no, but on close event, it is possible to know it event-by-event by simply jumping to last page. Does that answer your question/need?

No, i do not plan to add regional filter. Unless you tell me why it would be usefull ;-)

Well, I don't know if it's just me :) But I guess it would be nice to measure one's performance in comparison to the whole region, in order to be closer or to anticipate for GT Academy,

And to answer your question :) I guess the more statistical details you can get, the more fun the whole experience is :)

Still, great work man, and we all have to thank you for the great efforts, time and for the this great add-on :)

On live event, no, but on close event, it is possible to know it event-by-event by simply jumping to last page. Does that answer your question/need?

:) ok thanks dear Milouse, one more question when You update GT5 time trial section statistics I've seen that the Last Update was 10.19.2012 16:30 GMT.

Don´t you believe it should be updated every two weeks? :nervous::nervous:

Oh oh, guess who forgot to run the stat refresh script two days ago?

I've just run it, stats shoud have been updated, thanks Sephia !

@Vampeero, well i'm sure that many GT Academy driver just don't play the game the rest of the year. Plus, official zones could change over time.

@Vampeero, well i'm sure that many GT Academy driver just don't play the game the rest of the year. Plus, official zones could change over time.

Alright, no way of convincing you obviously, guess I will have to do this manually then ;)

Thanks anyways :)

Ok then, let's meet halfway ;) --- Is it possible to get the "country filter" to be on multiple basis ? that I can choose more than one country ??? :)

Fair, but it is manual: edit the country parameter so it looks like
country=es,fr,de
=> this filters players from Spain, France and Germany.
Use the Keep Filters option to keep it when you change board. (need to be activated before each board select) ;)

Fair, but it is manual: edit the country parameter so it looks like
country=es,fr,de
=> this filters players from Spain, France and Germany.
Use the Keep Filters option to keep it when you change board. (need to be activated before each board select) ;)

Hehe, thanks, that was very helpful, thanks for your help, keep up the great work :)

As last week, there's no DT50 thread yet, so i post links to DT50 leaderboards here:
Here's the links to advanced Leaderboards
DT50 #1
DT50 #2

As for closed events, all stats and global scores should be updated within 24h.

Hi Milouse. Do you think it would be possible to have the leaderboards for all the regions on round 8-5 in GT Academy South Africa?

It seems that Drift Trial is losing popularity on gtplanet, here's DT51 leaderboards anyway:
DT51 #1
DT51 #2

All stats and global scores from TT and DT closed events should be updated within 24h.

It seems that Drift Trial is losing popularity on gtplanet

I don't bother make thread if it has 5 post in 2 weeks, maybe bit later here is more interest again...or not :lol:
I'm kinda bored DT's myself, so I can't help no one since I dont spend time with those anymore as much as needed.
But thanks for your great leaderboard work anyway 👍

By the way, here's the number of total ranked players in a few DT leaderboards:
#01-1 => 209,695
#02-1 => 70,341
#10-1 => 47,447
#20-1 => 78,918
#30-1 => 96,279
#40-1 => 66,137
#48-1 => 53,605
#49-1 => 48,035

All events by Country is not updating properly... I see u did the last events (50), but in the last month, the US ranking (to give u this example) did not change a bit. Same score, same positions... Am I missing something? Your work is highly appreciated!

By the way, here's the number of total ranked players in a few DT leaderboards:
#01-1 => 209,695
#02-1 => 70,341
#10-1 => 47,447
#20-1 => 78,918
#30-1 => 96,279
#40-1 => 66,137
#48-1 => 53,605
#49-1 => 48,035

Wow! Big downward trend there. I wonder if it's drifting that's losing it's popularity or the game itself? Or maybe both?

@F1jocker12
I've just check it: events are updating properly. Last statistic and global ranking pages had not been updated yet when you checked yesterday (but it is now). You saw #50 events going from Live to Filterable, but the whole process that lead to stats generation takes several steps, and this is only the first visible one. ;-)

Some weeks (once every height), the number of max number of events taken into account for each player score is increased by one, which might reduce potential score changes (or increase it depending on player recent activity) at that scores refresh.

@Jaywalker,
if you ignore the first week, which benefit from curiosity following articles about it on many gaming websites, i'm not sure the numbers i've posted can lead us to conclude there's a decline. I would need to check all events to have a better clue.

Last edited:
There is one more Time Trial running in the "New Year Holiday Challenge" - C7 on Nurburgring... Interesting and difficult lap... runs for more than 7 minutes.

Milouse, did you update the "garage" ???
I find the older version is more convenient though !!!

I think i'll let SA GTA at a Live state.

I did update slightly the garage visual design recently, but i would be surprised if that turn to be the source of your inconvenience. Didn't you switch to Compact Mode ?

I think i'll let SA GTA at a Live state.

I did update slightly the garage visual design recently, but i would be surprised if that turn to be the source of your inconvenience. Didn't you switch to Compact Mode ?

Okay, my bad :) Sorry for that !!!

About the SA GTA, I don't know if the ME leader board is there as well, so hard to find these while it's at live state,

Back