Operation Repo.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dennisch
  • 9 comments
  • 1,565 views

Dennisch

Humongous member
Premium
Messages
32,069
Netherlands
Buckwheat City
Messages
Dennisch
It's gotta be fake, it seems they always need to repossess cars from hot babes and big guys.
 
I believe it's all staged with actors and all based on real life stories, but more... over reacted.
 
It is fake. Even says so in the small text at the end. As are most of the so called "real life" shows on Tru TV.
 
Its true!
Here is the proof:
I like it how they don't call the police:p
 
The acting is so bad I find it funny that people actually watch this show at all.
 
It wasn't too terrible the first season. Then it went to hell, like most shows on that channel.
 
It is fake but that doesn't stop it from being hilarious. You gotta be in a "Reno 911" kinda mood to really enjoy it, though.
 
I'm personally a fan of the Bait Car myself.
 
I love the show, one of my favorites of TruTV, I also like watching the Spanish version on Mun2 with my grandma
 
I like it as well, it's good for a couple of laughs.
 
Back