(Opinion) The Pagani Zonda R is the best sounding car in GT7

United States
Heaven
While I think cars like the LFA and Carrera GT also have amazing sound there just nothing like the screaming sound of this V12.

If you haven't giving this car a try I highly recommended it. 👍🎄

Yorkshire Dales_.jpeg

The Zonda R uses a modified CLK-GTR racing motor the GT 112, the one in GT7 sounds like a regular Zonda C12.

While it does sound good it's very inaccurate compared to the actual Zonda R which is a very extreme sounding car like the Aston Martin Valkyrie.

The Zonda R uses a modified CLK-GTR racing motor the GT 112, the one in GT7 sounds like a regular Zonda C12.

While it does sound good it's very inaccurate compared to the actual Zonda R which is a very extreme sounding car like the Aston Martin Valkyrie.
I agree, when you hear these things start up just standing behind them shake your chest. Very very brutal and visceral. Nothing like an F1 car though. They shake the fillings from your teeth.

I prefer the ZR1 with headers, cams, and exhaust...

Agree the sound could be better but when you look at the fxxk which sounds like it has headphone on and there on mono its not so bad.
I've never understood why high-revving engines that sound like a hysterical mosquito are called "beautiful."

The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione is what I call a beautiful sound.
We all have different taste.;)👍

If you love the sound of the Zonda R you will be blown away by the noise the Huayra R makes.

Sadly, very few people seem to want that car in the game.
I love the Huayra in gt7 I didn't buy all 25 colors cause I didn't so I would so much love the R version was added cause it to has a amazing sound

Haven't bought the Zonda R yet, but you made me curious.
Two of my favorites in terms of sound are currently the 92 NSX and the Evo III, both fully upgraded.
I just drove the NSX around La Sarthe and this thing screams!
Then I did a lap with the LFA. The low rumbling is quite nice but overall it sounds rather boring IMO. Granted, my LFA isn't maxed out, no permanent upgrades, so I don't know if it maybe sounds better with those but for what it is with all non-permanent racing upgrades I can't really understand why everybody raves about the sound of this car ¯\(ツ)

edit: Just listened to the samples you provided.
Yep, the Zonda sounds nice! I just wish you would have added in car sound (cockpit view).

@Talon16 Sorry, but not my cup of tea. Like the LFA this sounds much too "tame" in my opinion.
But nice lap you did there! I always enjoy watching Nordschleife videos👍

Last edited:
Back