Optian Stream Z

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 12 comments
  • 739 views
Messages
4,554
Netherlands
Right here
Messages
dj_ali007
Hello,
I'm looking for an Optian Street Z. I don't know what its worth so name your price.
Cheers.
 
Does it have to be 0/0/0? If not I have one
 
i have one zero/zero/zero, but i will not trade with u =\
 
tonypanda
i have one zero/zero/zero, but i will not trade with u =\

Why? What did I do wrong?
gordongt
Does it have to be 0/0/0? If not I have one

No need for 0/0/0, What would you like in return?
 
tonypanda
i have one zero/zero/zero, but i will not trade with u =\

Then why say you have one in the first place?
 
i have one zero/zero/zero, but i will not trade with u =\

You came just to tell that you own car?
Or you tryed say "Im not making friends here!!!"
If that last one I think you are in wrong place.
Cheers.
 
What do you have thats 0/0/0
 
Opel Speedster in Gleb ( yellow ) 0/0/0

Sounds good. Before I ask for that, do you have a FT86 II Concept '11 in 0/0/0?
 
Sounds good. Before I ask for that, do you have a FT86 II Concept '11 in 0/0/0?

Yes I have but not 0/0/0 and I got it from cbarbosa so I actually wanna keep it.
 
Ok then, I'll have the opel speedster. Can you add both of my accounts gordongt1990 and remote-racer-247 please as I'll be sending through gordomgt1990 and can I have the car sent to remote-racer-247. I'll add you tomorrow as I'm round my girlfriends til tomorrow
 
gordongt
Ok then, I'll have the opel speedster. Can you add both of my accounts gordongt1990 and remote-racer-247 please as I'll be sending through gordomgt1990 and can I have the car sent to remote-racer-247. I'll add you tomorrow as I'm round my girlfriends til tomorrow

Sure, I will send tommorow.
 
I can't send til monday, is that ok?
 
Back