[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S4] | Sign Ups Open! | It Has Begun Once Again!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScuderiaLucas
  • 72 comments
  • 7,565 views
Signed up, I hope for some good racing and a lot of competitors! ;)
 
When would the car specs and schedule be posted?
 
It is with a heavy heart that I must temporarily retire from sim racing due to multiple circumstances involving college and my available equipment. I wish all my past competitors good luck!

Note: I will continue to work as an admin and steward for ORA and this series alike. I just won't be racing.
 
I wanna share with you guys that I'm going to Abu Dhabi for the European Race Camp. I still can't believe...
I bet you can't dude! Massive congratulations, that is amazing. Wishing you the best of luck in it mate!
 
Anyone else really pumped for this season!! Since the last season finished gt6 has been a mega bore and I cannot wait to get back and racing!!!!
 
Signed up and this will be probably be my last league I do on GT6.
 
Hey everyone, I'm planning still to keep the season going.
One lobby will be the way to go I believe however because we don't have enough for two.
 
I'm afraid of having to pull out from the series if this season won't be going. :(
 
I might be interested in this but think it'll depend on timezones wether I actually can participate or not. Nonetheless, i'll keep an eye on this thread for more information.
 
Hey everyone, I'm planning still to keep the season going.
One lobby will be the way to go I believe however because we don't have enough for two.

When is this starting? We haven't heard from Litchi, most of the guys I raced with are not here and it's already October. Lucas, what's going on with this series?
 
If the times and dates suit me I'm in :)
 
If the time zone works ok for me, this looks like a really great series. Hope I may be able to spread the word to the rest of my team to. Just depends on race times. Cheers.
 
Any updates regading to ORA FIA GT?
 
Where are the guys that started this series? I've been waiting for you guys to start this up again. Where is Litchi, Codemon and the others. Are you all done running this series?
 
Where are the guys that started this series? I've been waiting for you guys to start this up again. Where is Litchi, Codemon and the others. Are you all done running this series?
I hope this series isn't dead but it seems so.
 
I was also looking forward to another season of this! Maybe it's waiting on CORE to tie up with and start.
 
pubes , could I get you too give me a heads up iff this series will be raced , as I kind off miss winning over you hehe :cheers:

edit. oops and also winning over you T-N-T .....
 
Back