[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S4] | Sign Ups Open! | It Has Begun Once Again!Open 

It is with a heavy heart that I must temporarily retire from sim racing due to multiple circumstances involving college and my available equipment. I wish all my past competitors good luck!

Note: I will continue to work as an admin and steward for ORA and this series alike. I just won't be racing.

Anyone else really pumped for this season!! Since the last season finished gt6 has been a mega bore and I cannot wait to get back and racing!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm planning still to keep the season going.
One lobby will be the way to go I believe however because we don't have enough for two.

I might be interested in this but think it'll depend on timezones wether I actually can participate or not. Nonetheless, i'll keep an eye on this thread for more information.

Hey everyone, I'm planning still to keep the season going.
One lobby will be the way to go I believe however because we don't have enough for two.

When is this starting? We haven't heard from Litchi, most of the guys I raced with are not here and it's already October. Lucas, what's going on with this series?

Where are the guys that started this series? I've been waiting for you guys to start this up again. Where is Litchi, Codemon and the others. Are you all done running this series?

I was also looking forward to another season of this! Maybe it's waiting on CORE to tie up with and start.

pubes , could I get you too give me a heads up iff this series will be raced , as I kind off miss winning over you hehe :cheers:

edit. oops and also winning over you T-N-T .....

Back