[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S4] | Sign Ups Open! | It Has Begun Once Again!Open 

pubes , could I get you too give me a heads up iff this series will be raced , as I kind off miss winning over you hehe :cheers:

edit. oops and also winning over you T-N-T .....
Definitely man! Hey hey, we've had some close racing! Don't make it sound so dominant;). But miss racing you with you too mate! Might make an ending appearance in Logic's series :).

Good to see you both. :)
And you mate! Hope all is well!

Hey I think we will have to discontinue GTWC for a while, hopefully start back up when Gran Turismo moves to the next gen console!

I also haven't been able to race in quite a while:(.

In the meantime I've created my personal YouTube channel! (Link also here-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4IUsX10QygRue8h0gJ49yA/featured)
You guys should all subscribe and share the channel and some videos you like around:).
I only have had the channel up for a couple days but it has been doing relatively well!

Thanks so much and so sorry for the lack of notices...
I'm currently in 11th grade (most of the time the hardest year of high school in America) and I have been extremely busy with work including it is the beginning of the school year.
Again I'm so sorry but hopefully GT can move to PS4 soon so we can get underway again:)

Hey I think we will have to discontinue GTWC for a while, hopefully start back up when Gran Turismo moves to the next gen console!

In the meantime I've created my personal YouTube channel! (Link also here-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4IUsX10QygRue8h0gJ49yA/featured)
You guys should all subscribe and share the channel and some videos you like around:).
I only have had the channel up for a couple days but it has been doing relatively well!

I'm currently in 11th grade (most of the time the hardest year of high school in America) and I have been extremely busy with work including it is the beginning of the school year.
Again I'm so sorry but hopefully GT can move to PS4 soon so we can get underway again:)
That's very sad to hear, Cod. But anyways, the school is always in first place. So, I wish you good luck for your school and if you have time, we may race together then.

Cheers! :cheers:

Hi, I'd like to race. I don't particularly have time to run through all of the rules etc. yet but can you confirm a day/time start for this? And how many people have signed up?

Hi, I'd like to race. I don't particularly have time to run through all of the rules etc. yet but can you confirm a day/time start for this? And how many people have signed up?
The series was discontinued...

GTWC may return in the future but it won't be on GT6 atleast and it won't be anytime soon. If it is achieved, Everyone who expressed interest here will be informed of the revival.
Have a happy holidays everyone. Don't get whammed!

GTWC may return in the future but it won't be on GT6 atleast and it won't be anytime soon. If it is achieved, Everyone who expressed interest here will be informed of the revival.
Have a happy holidays everyone. Don't get whammed!
Hoping to see everyone on the next season of GTWC on Project Cars or GT7. :)

Back