[ORA] FIA GT3 Cup | Husqvarman is champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 476 comments
To everyone

The 90% weather may seem threatening, but it is honestly not that bad. The weather changeability is set to fixed so it will not rise (Or lower), The rain is not gonna be very slippery at 30% if you use Intermediate tires. IF you still feel as if you aren't so confident in your rain race abilities, then there is no shame at starting at the back of the grid.

^^ Ah awesome, eh nothing like a little rain! :). We just had two storm cancelled races over the weekend for the final V8Supercars round so I'm keen for some more wet weather racing!
I'll most likely be at the back, I don't want to get in the way of full tim contenders lol

FIA GT Cup attendance list

Attending

1. Brutaka
  2. Husqvarman
  3. SmileyWRX
  4. JakeKing39 (50/50)
  5. TNR_KING_FILO
  6. Charlie A
  7. SK8RBOI
  8. GTP_SkyBridge (50/50)
  9. Mikey
  10. CodDemon101
  11. Pubs16
  12. TNR_Pfeffer702

Not attending
RodeRuner1967
mightylieven
SSJGZWarrior

Unconfirmed
@@Gabguss
@@MightyL
@@joetruckv8
@@CaptainCake
@@KrisMonolith
@@onebadVr4
@@RangerTrevet
@@mark castillo

Decided to keep ps3 :)

Race 1 did good no mistakes just stayed back knew I couldnt challenge FILO much so a good 2nd.

Race 2 was kinda sad because I got slammed into the inner wall got terrible damage in the back right could barely turn left without sliding so it forced me to pits and then I ran fast 49's passing 2 drivers and getting right behind Iwin for 10th place. Oh well...

Had some fun! Seems I have some practicing to do lol, wasn't too far off though lap time wise, could improve :). Thanks again for letting me join, I was going to say I'll be having a look at grading into the GTWC but looks like it's plenty full for the next season now!

Race 1 did good no mistakes just stayed back knew I couldnt challenge FILO much so a good 2nd.

Race 2 was kinda sad because I got slammed into the inner wall got terrible damage in the back right could barely turn left without sliding so it forced me to pits and then I ran fast 49's passing 2 drivers and getting right behind Iwin for 10th place. Oh well...
quite a contrast to my 2 lonely/boring races, but at least i came away with some great points

quite a contrast to my 2 lonely/boring races, but at least i came away with some great points
Yeah I had that with race 1, you were behind me but slowly I started to pull ahead and that at the end it seemed that you made a couple errors is that correct?

Yeah I had that with race 1, you were behind me but slowly I started to pull ahead and that at the end it seemed that you made a couple errors is that correct?
yeah, correct, i was starting to lose concentration, but my highlight would be fending off SK8R and iWin until i pulled away, was running consistent 51's

Yea you almost caught me second race :lol:

1st race I got punted off then clawed my way back from last to a 5th finish, 2nd race went much worse for me. Got lots of damage 1st corner then got taken out mid race. When I didn't have damage or plowing the fields I was running low 1:49's, gotta work on my consistency in the wet though.

Great racing everyone 👍

I showed up at the club lobby with no practice whatsoever. I had copied @Husqvarman set-up - what a difference in turn-in! Race 1 started bad as I tried to start from 2nd gear to avoid spinning wheels but instead the car bogged down. Then into lesmos and Ascari was chasing @Brutaka and made a mistake and hit him causing big damage to myself. After pitting was running last and then made another mistake at Lesmo 2, back to pits again. With 20 min left I tried to push to avoid being last och lapped. Finally 9th.
Race 2 started with a "Alonso" start when I was running 4th after 2nd chicane. Then chased and overtook mikey while @TeamEdge702 was running strong behind me. Nice battle with him, he was faster in the corners but slower on the straights. He passed me and I was running stable 3rd. He was catching @TNR_KING_FILO and I was hoping for some drama - it worked as @TeamEdge702 had made a mistake so I passed him for 2nd one lap to go. He was gaining on me and into Parabolica he was half a car in front of me but on the outside. That helped me as he ran wide and I got 2nd, my best finish so far on GT Planet.:)

Last edited:
Round 5

Track: SIlverstone

8U5cb8FuItEKdcexTrzca4_-f2GfPxD_fYJGeN9wNN0B6HqKE4_2yAtG8lEiTLzGRiR6z0uj0tiymSZ7gsQL-wngw3oz_Q-9qvQyR_uPDdi52qc-TPjy799Rh0b8x7oawA

Weather:

• Race 1: 25% Weather. 10% Surface Water (No rain)

• Race 2: same as race 1
Track time:

• Race 1: 8:00. 1 time progression

• Race 2: 10:00. 1 time progression

What to look out for:

This should be very interesting!

@Husqvarman vs. @GTP_SkyBridge for the title. Good luck guys.

I have my hopes very high on third! Every time I've raced with @Brutaka I have finished ahead of him (except Round 1 Race 1) and @SK8RBOI's ballast looks like it's affecting him slightly. :D
Do like me next time, consistent 4th, you get no ballast but good points :D
I will now have 10+25 kg of ballast I think, ain't gonna help for weight transition at Maggots and Beckets

Back