2. CodDemon101
  3. RodeRuner1967
Unconfirmed

@@GTP_SkyBridge
@@onebadVr4
@@JakeKing39
@@RangerTrevet
@@SSJGZWarrior (R)

One and a half hours to go - 10 mins LOL. Please no spoilers on the Abu Dhabi F1 race, I'm not watching it until the last person gets here!

Attending
  1. Brutaka
  2. Charlie A
  3. KrisMonolith
  4. CaptainCake
  5. Husqvarman
  6. JoeTruckV8
  7. Gabguss
  8. SK8RBOI
  9. TNR_KING_FILO(R)
  10. mightylieven
  11. GTP_SkyBridge

Not attending
  1. mikey2412
  2. CodDemon101
  3. RodeRuner1967
Unconfirmed
@@onebadVr4
@@JakeKing39
@@RangerTrevet
@@SSJGZWarrior (R)

I was struggling with understear all night and it wasnt intill after that I realised why. And it wasnt helped by having my RBR set up:scared:.
All in all ther was some great racing and we got the ORA off to a cracking start!
Well, great battles with you both races, I had great fun. Apart for two mistakes that pushed you wide which I apologize for, I think it was great clean racing. The second one at the brack straight - I hade the inside but my car jumped off the curb couple of meters so that is it why I pushed you @SK8RBOI , my bad.
Good job @1996mikey2412 and @RangerTrevet as well during the 1st race, very close battle 5-8.
If my calculations are right the standings are as follows (excluding best laps and quali):
1. Husq 90 p.
2. Gabguss 72 p.
3. FRS 62 p.
= BerbatovGTR 62 p.
5. Mikey 54 p.
6. Brutaka GT 48 p.

C ya at Spa

Well, great battles with you both races, I had great fun. Apart for two mistakes that pushed you wide which I apologize for, I think it was great clean racing. The second one at the brack straight - I hade the inside but my car jumped off the curb couple of meters so that is it why I pushed you @SK8RBOI , my bad.
Good job @1996mikey2412 and @RangerTrevet as well during the 1st race, very close battle 5-8.
If my calculations are right the standings are as follows (excluding best laps and quali):
1. Husq 90 p.
2. Gabguss 72 p.
3. FRS 62 p.
= BerbatovGTR 62 p.
5. Mikey 54 p.
6. Brutaka GT 48 p.

C ya at Spa
I can't believe I made that mistake following you in Race 2. I'd of had you to take a podium, but nevertheless you deserved it! you drove well!

I worked out this:
1. Husq - 93 points
2. Gab - 72 points
3. SK8R - 62 points
4. Berb - 60 points
5. me - 54 points
6. Brutaka - 48 points

1. Husq 90 p.
2. Gabguss 72 p.
3. FRS 62 p.
= BerbatovGTR 62 p.
5. Mikey 54 p.
6. Brutaka GT 48 p.

C ya at Spa

when you pushed me wide at the hairpin i was going wide any way. you just finished it of LOL. thank you for realising you mistake and letting me thou. the second was an easy mistake I have done it before many times.

when you pushed me wide at the hairpin i was going wide any way. you just finished it of LOL. thank you for realising you mistake and letting me thou. the second was an easy mistake I have done it before many times.

Myself and @SK8RBOI made some contact on the last corner, put him sideways straight into my car apologies for screwing up both our races. Was a close battle in the pack we were in. The 4 spots were swapping all the time, was constantly being put under pressure. 2nd race the grid fell in my favour, was struggling to get into the sub 1.39 with you guys hitting 1.37 but I guess the consistency helped and I ended up 2nd,will be my only podium for the season lmao

when you pushed me wide at the hairpin i was going wide any way. you just finished it of LOL. thank you for realising you mistake and letting me thou.
Well, I am just following the rules hehe :)
the second was an easy mistake I have done it before many times.
True, luckily no harm done, I released the throttle there as well so I did not gain a position before the chicane.

Points updated. IP's will be added after current reports are filled.

Driver briefing for SPA will be updated tomorrow but I can tell you that it won't be raining, just overcast.

ORA FIA GT3 Cup Incident Penalty Reports

*Reports form rounds 1 and 2
IP's
  • @joetruckv8- 3 penalty points from Round 1 race 2 First lap incident with BerbatovGTR
  • @Brutaka- 2 Penalty points for excessive Corner cutting of Round 1 race 2

Warnings
@RangerTrevet- Overly aggressive driving in Round 2 race 1.

Other
All other reports sent were classified as NO Action.

All decisions can be appealed, If you wish to do so, link the stewards in a PRIVATE conversation explaining why you feel your report should be re-evaluated.

Back