@@Gabguss
@@MightyL
@@joetruckv8
@@CaptainCake
@@GTP_SkyBridge
@@KrisMonolith
@@onebadVr4
@@RangerTrevet

little question. after race 1 @ nurburg gp/f i got 10kg extra for finishing 3rd in race 1. do i carry this over to the race @ spa? second race i finished 7th...

@Pfeffer : What is the 2% delta between yes or no ? :D

I tried SPA with 50% weather and 70kg ballast (+60) and I got 2'18"3 but a friend (an alien)can do 2'17" 0

@Pfeffer : What is the 2% delta between yes or no ? :D

I tried SPA with 50% weather and 70kg ballast (+60) and I got 2'18"3 but a friend (an alien)can do 2'17" 0
For GTP spa 24 we were running 2:16's and the sls had 480hp, so those times are possible

I'm thankful for the ACO and the FIA for coming together to form the WEC! #SPORTSCARSFORLIFE

How could i forget the ORA for the great series we have had!

Edit: sorry if i didn't take it serous but i don't think Brits are good at the heat to heat suff... lol!

Last edited:
2:18/19s but i put a couple laps on to motec I2 pro and it added all my PB's and i ended up with a 2:16!
upload_2014-11-27_17-3-45.png

This sofwere is great like it already, i think im going to use it for all my major races!

2:18/19s but i put a couple laps on to motec I2 pro and it added all my PB's and i ended up with a 2:16!
View attachment 263478

This sofwere is great like it already, i think im going to use it for all my major races!
Wow that is cool! is that a seperate software from GT6? How does it work?

I did my first practice session yesterday after a month and a half of not racing started out in 2:18/19... At the end I was running consistent 2:16's!

Wow that is cool! is that a seperate software from GT6? How does it work?

I did my first practice session yesterday after a month and a half of not racing started out in 2:18/19... At the end I was running consistent 2:16's!

yea mate, you download it on your PC here. press the download button next to the I2 logo.
its like the data logger on GT6 but more in depth.

I have only done 5 laps of the track. I relay wanted to get some data to put in to this software but hopefuly i should be able to improve my set up and my consistency over a lap!

After exporting the replay do you lose the replay to watch as a replay?? (Realise that may not be written in the best way)

Yea I get it. You losse the actual fotage. But I have seen people use phones to record it and whatch it while all the telemetry plays.
If you have a capture card then you can use the fottage of that.

I dont know mate. I have never heard of that one beffor. I know some one wuth a capture card, I will ask him when I see him.

FIA GT Cup attendance list
Round 3
Attending

1. Charlie A
  2. CodDemon101 (80% Sure)
  3. Brutaka
  4. Husqvarman
  5. 1996mikey2412
  6. SK8RBOI
  7. JakeKing39 (50/50)
  8. TNR_Pfeffer702 51%
  9. RodeRuner1967