[ORA] GT Cup [S2] Rcb929 S2 ChampionOpen 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 251 comments
I have to withdraw from GT Cup... You can give my spot to someone else who have been placed as a reserve driver ;)
I just noticed now that my real life schedule in April it's a complete mess :banghead:

oragtcups2-png.327334

I don't like how this banner looks, so I made a better one.

ORA_GTC_S2_Banner.png

As mentioned in the GTWC thread, Pre-Season clashes with the final AM round at Monza.

@Pubs16 said that GTC was pushed back a week.

I take it that means that pre-season will be on April 12 with the first round on April 19? Calendar hasn't been updated yet as far as I can tell.

Are you guys cool with the push back or do you guys just want to do the event after the AM finale? Remember its just the preseasons so it isn't that important.

Are you guys cool with the push back or do you guys just want to do the event after the AM finale? Remember its just the preseasons so it isn't that important.
I'd rather a pushback, with BST in effect the GTWC finishes fairly late in the evening now.

As would I prefer a push back.

I have to work that day (normally a day off and races are early morning). So I'll only be making Monza GTWC and no time to hang around after for a GT Cup test.

Hi All. Due to unfortunate circumstances I need to pull out of this Series :( I am not happy at all about having to do this :banghead:

Wish all of you the best for the series. Race hard

I'd rather a pushback, with BST in effect the GTWC finishes fairly late in the evening now.
Hold on, I think I missed something... Do you mean that the staff has not changed the GTWC time table since everyone moved to DST time?
I remember that I said that the race should start at 18:30 UTC once Europe moved to DST time...

Hold on, I think I missed something... Do you mean that the staff has not changed the GTWC time table since everyone moved to DST time?
I remember that I said that the race should start at 18:30 UTC once Europe moved to DST time...

Here is what it was for Spa on Sunday:

19:30 BST, room opens.
20:30 BST, race starts.

We finished at around 23:00 BST.

http://time.is/UTC
Capture.JPG

There was some confusion on what time the race should've started, we were going to push it back but we considered that it might throw more people off than it would if we kept it.
@Brutaka Can I take his full time spot?
@GTP_SkyBridge is next in line. You are now first reserve.

ORAann.png

Due to the GTWC AM delay, The GT Cup season will be pushed back 1 week. Sorry for the inconvenience

Due to timezone changes, GT Cup time schedule will be pushed back 1 hour to the 18:30 UTC start time.

If these changes bring any issues, please state them ASAP as I will be out of town starting next monday.

Last edited:
Due to the GTWC AM delay, The GT Cup season will be pushed back 1 week. Sorry for the inconvenience

Due to timezone changes, GT Cu time schedule will be pushed back 1 hour to the 18:30 UTC start time.

If these changes bring any issues, please state them ASAP as I will be out of town starting next monday.
Ooof, bit rough for me in Australia, being 4:30am lol.
If majority are in Daylight Savings then I'm fine with it, it's a day off me for anyway so not such a big deal being that early :).

ORAann.png
  • Calendar updated. Finale now on May 17th
  • Entry list updated.
  • Rules and regs update: 3B: Drop Score: The drop score will be implemented into the points standings after you have completed your third event.
  • Rules and regs update: 2A: Timetable: All times pushed back one hour due to timezone changes. Room now opens at 17:30 UTC.

Jeez. This is my 2nd that I'm doing independently... If you count the ones I've done as a combined effort with a team, I've done 5(I think)

Back