[ORA] GT Cup [S2] Rcb929 S2 ChampionOpen 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 251 comments
My car has been painted
IMG_20150403_023310.jpg
IMG_20150403_023511.jpg

Damn, you guys are all vets... :D I'm just a rookie with only one season :embarrassed: (ORA FIA GTWC S3)
Your rookie season that you won (GTEC at least)

I think this will be my 15th Racing season (disregarding single races)

Just a heads up, UTC/GMT are no longer the same as UK time (which is now BST). If races are based off of the UK timezone they should be specified as BST in the regulations.

Just a heads up, UTC/GMT are no longer the same as UK time (which is now BST). If races are based off of the UK timezone they should be specified as BST in the regulations.
We base the times off of the Universal time Zone (UTC) That way it makes it as easy as possible for people all around the world.

Specifications

• 598 pp
  • 535 hp (86.3% Power Limiter)
  • 1350 kg
  • No added Power parts

It doesn't say they're not allowed.

If those parts are forbidden then I may not compete as I only find this car fun to drive after a few changes.

Sorry about this being so close to Pre-Season, but after thinking about it, I'm personally not too interested in this right now. I would appreciate if you could move me to the reserve list and move someone else up to full time. Thanks.

Sorry about this being so close to Pre-Season, but after thinking about it, I'm personally not too interested in this right now. I would appreciate if you could move me to the reserve list and move someone else up to full time. Thanks.
Gtcha.
@rcb929 you are now full time.

If there is spots available, I'm in!

edit.
On closer inspection, it seems it might clash with another series im in. Still, I could act as a reserve if its possible.:)

Last edited:
I won't be around this weekend as I'm at Silverstone for the WEC.

I plan on testing for a full evening during the week however; if I do that I'll open up a free practice room for people to join in.

ORAann.png

Pre-seasons is this Sunday. I hope to get as big of a field as possible, however, if you do not attend this event, it will have no negative implications on you.

Pre-Season event Setup
  • At roughly 17:30 UTC, the room lobby will open.
  • Host: TBD (More than likely myself)
  • Lobby will be in the ORA Club
  • From 17:30 to 18:30 there will be open practice.
  • At 18:30 We will have a 5 Minute Qualifying event.
  • After Qualifying, there will be 2x 10 minute events. Since this is a pre-season event, it is only here to make everyone accustomed to the race setup, so I choose to have 10 minute events only.
  • Points will be tallied at the end of the event but will not have any championship implications.
  • A full Driver's briefing will soon follow this post. It will replace the Driver's list, which will be put in a google doc.
Sign- Up form
  • In previous ORA series, we utilized a post-by-post sign up system. The system works, however, we want to find better ways of making sign ups.
  • We have developed a new Sign-up system. One that should be much easier to follow: We have created an attendance Sheet through Google Drive, All you have to do is click the link below, Type in your GTP name and sign up for said event.
  • If this form is successful we will continue to use it, if not we will return to our traditional sign-up system.
  • Link is here
Other Stuff
  • I have not been very active this past week, the reason being is because this is my spring break. Starting today I will update drivers standings, create drivers briefing, and add in more links. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Ready to roll!
Looking forward to the Japanese venue calendar, I feel I can be a little stronger on those track preferred to the European tracks. Will be interesting to see how the mixed bag of Pro and Am drivers from GTWC go ;).

@Brutaka could you release an overall attendance sheet just so we know if we already signed up or not and so the reserves can prepare
I believe if you go into the attendance sign up and after submitting it gives you options to see all the attendance in pie graphs and lists, quite cool actually.
Last I saw 8 had confirmed for pre-season.

Back