[ORA] GT Cup [S2] Rcb929 S2 ChampionOpen 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 251 comments
ORAann.png

First off, I want to apologize for being inactive this past week.
  • Round 4 is this Sunday at regular time.
  • Points with Drop score is active just in case if nobody saw it yet.
  • Drivers briefing updated.
Incident Report Sanctioning.
  • Incident with @GTP_SkyBridge and other drivers during race 2:
    Unintentional Contact with multiple drivers, some incidents resulting in damage. 30 Second Penalty to Berbatov for race 2.
    with the 30 second penalty implemented, @GTP_SkyBridge retains his 4th Place finish.

Well, I just finished a mock run of 30 minutes. You can download it here 👍

I use the setup that you can find in my signature, except the final gear which I changed to 3.500 for this track. I run abs 0, as usual :)

I'm only just heading to sleep now! Been busy :( will have a few hours sleep before some practice in the lobby. Have no idea how I'll go, 0 practice which didn't go so well last week lol. I really love Tokyo though, so will be fun hopefully!
Apologies for my absence! I'll see you guys soon :).

Well, I just finished a mock run of 30 minutes. You can download it here 👍

I use the setup that you can find in my signature, except the final gear which I changed to 3.500 for this track. I run abs 0, as usual :)
Can't get it. I'm on the mobile

Well this weekend about sums my life up. After months of terrible driving basically since the start of 2015, I'm finally able to pace myself with people in the PRO category yet my god awful PS3 decides to crash everytime I enter a race. Just my luck.

Well this weekend about sums my life up. After months of terrible driving basically since the start of 2015, I'm finally able to pace myself with people in the PRO category yet my god awful PS3 decides to crash everytime I enter a race. Just my luck.
This does not change the fact that you have the pace

Provisional points updated.

I will not be attending Round 5 or any other racing series during this weekend and possibly the next due to real life commitments. Therefore, GT Cup will have a different host, It will more than likely be either @Litchi or @Pubs16.

Lastly, You have until the end of today to send in any last Incident reports.

Provisional points updated.

I will not be attending Round 5 or any other racing series during this weekend and possibly the next due to real life commitments. Therefore, GT Cup will have a different host, It will more than likely be either @Litchi or @Pubs16.

Lastly, You have until the end of today to send in any last Incident reports.
I don't mind to host, it'll give to Steve a little more time to sleep. 👍

I don't mind to host, it'll give to Steve a little more time to sleep. 👍
That's kind of you mate :P. Might be a better idea if you don't mind, struggling to get up before 3:30am lately (1730 UTC) lol.

Good News is I'm getting a new PS3 after my current one blew up during the races. So now there's a 1% chance of me getting the AM championship rather than 0%. Looking forward to the weekend!
Great to hear man, I was pretty devoed for you last week, especially when it happened a 2nd time.

Hope some numbers turn up! :P.

It's me spaming again. I have two question to you guys:
  • Me ps3 keeps freezing while I play GT Academy, when the restart menu appears and I am still pressing the gas pedal. Really annoying, any tips?
  • How do I keep my gamepad active during the game together with a connected steering wheel?
Anyhow, I am at 1.22.854 but still long way to @Ramalhinho91 . Can't we race at Brands Hatch for the last race? I have done at least 250 laps already :)

It's me spaming again. I have two question to you guys:
  • Me ps3 keeps freezing while I play GT Academy, when the restart menu appears and I am still pressing the gas pedal. Really annoying, any tips?
  • How do I keep my gamepad active during the game together with a connected steering wheel?
Anyhow, I am at 1.22.854 but still long way to @Ramalhinho91 . Can't we race at Brands Hatch for the last race? I have done at least 250 laps already :)

I don't know how can I help you on the first point, but on the second one I think it depends on what thing you connect first to the PS3. If you start your PS3 with the gamepad ON it will be assumed as controller nº1 and then the steering as nº2 if you connect it after the pad. I think it works this way!

Keep pushing mate! I've done more than 800 laps just for this round so far... sometimes I manage to stay just 0.500 or 0.600 away from IMMORTAL but on the last two corners I lose everything, it's unbelievable :banghead:

Back