ORDL > ORL iRacing members wanted

• Thread starter TheORDL
  • 5 comments
Just to let you all know that the league is changing to concentrate on iRacing under a new name and format.

After previously running an interest check, I am please to announce a new iRacing league for rookies and experienced racers. After consulting with Matthew Dalton who runs the UK&I section, he is pleased to have a new league for new racers and willl be making our iRacing thread a sticky so its easy for all to find.

Information from our iRacing thread is below, I hope to see a few of you join us and all our Tech guidance can be found via the iRacing website or BOSRA website.

Happy new year all.

BOSRALogoB_zpsef337990.png

Welcome to the British Online Sim Racing Association, the new home for new and rookie UK&I iRacing members who want to improve their race craft.

We are looking for new members who wish to be part of a league community and race with like minded people. BOSRA is run by an admin team with previous league experience, mainly on PlayStation and Gran Turismo and after discussions with Matthew Dalton, we are now ready to start accepting applications ready for our first Mazda MX5 event.

Details of our first event will be available very soon and I hope that new and existing iRacing members will join us for some great racing.

Our website is available for all our members to use and contribute to the league. Whilst still in its infancy, I will be working on the website to give all member the very best league experience.

All our events, as discussed in a previous thread will run on Tuesdays. I will also be looking for a second admin member to assist when I work shifts to host the race nights. PM me if you would like to be a part of the admin team.

I am just awaiting domain processing to be complete, you can find us at http://bosra.uk or http://bosra.enjin.com until the domain is set up.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kris

Last edited:
Back